29

I looked at the letter in my hand, and tried with all my might to remain calm. The date for Nick's custody battle has been decided, and I am mad beyond belief. Even with all the evidence that Val has collected, and with Richard, Katherina and Andrew agreeing to help. I still don't want to have to go to court to try and fight to keep my son. Plus. There is a small part inside of me that still doesn't feel I can trust those three to help. Katherina and Andrew are the Harrison's own children, and Richard is Nick's real father. What's to say they don't change their minds, and decide to betray us.

"Carter." I looked up from my desk, and saw Ethan walk in covered in paint. Jenny and the others begged him not to fight or break anything. So he has been going back to his art. He's been painting Nick's room for the past few days.

"Hey babe." He kissed my lips, and I run my hand up his exposed chest. I love seeing that it still reacts to my touch. "What's up?"

"I had a feeling you needed to relax." I smiled at him. His gentle smile returning little by little. I still need my angel back every now and then.

"Thanks. Where's Nick?" It's been hard not having him by my side every second of the day. Is it wrong to super glue a baby to my hip?

"With the others downstairs." I sighed and sunk further into my chair. I need all of this to be over already. I don't know how much more I can take. I didn't even notice I was getting tense again, until Ethan's magic hands started to relax my body.

"God I love you." He laughed his gentle laugh, and I pulled him into my arms. He sat on my lap, not arguing or fighting. I buried my face between his shoulder blades, and breathed in deeply.

"Carter, that tickles."

"I know." I licked up his spine, feeling him shake on top of me. The sensation only awaking my lower region, making him jump from the feel of it. "I'm sorry Ethan, I need this." I reached over and pinched his nipple, while I kissed and sucked on his neck. His quiet moans arousing me even more. I stood up with his backside still pressed firmly on top of my erect shaft. I rubbed it over his covered ass. His moans getting slightly louder. I worked my other hand down his chest, passed his abs, and on to his own erect members.

"C-carter." I haven't been able to be intimate with Ethan for a while. With all the craziness that's been going on, it's been the farthest thing from my mind. But now, I can't hold it back.

"I've been neglecting this side of you. I think it's time both of us got some release." I ripped his sweats down to his ankles, and wasted no time in lubricating his cute little ass. The moans he let out from me just doing him with my tongue had me even harder. I pulled out my throbbing shaft, and rammed it all the way to the hilt. His screams echoing in the huge spacious room. The sound of my thrusting matching his moans. I think I even heard a crack on my desk, but I didn't care. I pulled out only to flip him over. His bright red cheeks making me groan in desire. I entered him again, watching as he closed his eyes in ecstasy.

"Carter, it's too, hard." I couldn't hold back. I went harder. Ramming into him until things started falling from my desk. I pumped him, while I took one of his nipples into my mouth. Biting only so much that it caused him to cum all over his chest. I licked it off him, but I wasn't done. "I can't. Carter. It's too much." He was breathless, but I was hungry.

"Sorry babe, can't stop yet." I lifted him into my arms, and sat back down. I bounced him up and down onto my shaft. His tired body slumped on top of me. I smacked his ass, watching as his dick started to get hard again. "Looks like someone does like it rough." At the moment I felt like a beast, fucking him on every corner of my office. Against the wall, by my bookshelf, pressed against the window, on my balcony, on the couch, the floor. All over until the ones immaculate office looked like a battlefield.

"Babe, I'm going to pass out." He held my face between his hands, his face showing how tired he was. Eyes glazed over, cheeks a bright pink, lips parted to let his panting and moans escape. I captured his lips with my own, as I released every last drop of myself inside him. I carried his naked and exhausted body back to our room. Looking at the clock, I just noticed that five hours had passed. But I felt more relaxed. I kissed Ethan's cheek, and went to grab a shower. Once I was done, I got out and changed. I kissed my sleeping husband's cheek, and I went to check on our son.

"Hey, you finally done?!" I shot Marcus a funny look, and he laughed before returning to his match against James. Those two love to play chess. I sat next to Freddy and Mickey. Mickey was holding a sleeping Nick in his arms.

"D-d-do you wa-wa-want him?" He faced him towards me, but I could tell he didn't want to give him up. I laughed and shook my head.

"Go ahead and hold him a bit longer." He smiled and kept rocking Nick in his arms.

"You seem more relax, I guess letting Ethan go up there was a good idea." Freddy gave me a grin, and we all laughed. Even Mickey. I swear we're corrupting this kid too.

"I knew he seemed a little too exposed. But thanks though, I've neglected Ethan during all of this." He's been a big help with Nick and all of this. He's even talked to Katherina on his own, so that he can try and figure her out. He has more balls than me. I still wanna kill Adam when I see him around the office. I can't imagine sitting down and sipping tea with the guy.

"When's the date?" I turned to my brothers, all of them. They all shared similar looks on their faces.

"Next week, Tuesday, ten o'clock." Saying it out loud made it that much more real. I felt Freddy place a hand on my shoulder, and all the guys gave me reassuring looks.

"Bro relax, we won't let them have him." He placed a hand on Nick's head.

"He's right Carter." I turned to Marcus. "We may give each other a hard time, but we're there when we need help."

"We got your back man." James came up and we pounded our fist together. Even Mickey smiled as he held Nick close to his chest.

"He's a-a-a M-m-McClain too." I smiled brightly at that. I picked up my boy, and kissed his head. I smiled as I watched his own form on his sleeping face.

"You're right. But let's not forget, he's also a Kingman." We all turned as Ethan entered the room, cleaned and clothed. I kissed his lips, and handed our son to him. "And as my father always told me, a Kingman always gets his price." This little guy has the world at his disposal, and a whole family wrapped around his little finger, and he doesn't even know it yet. He's one of us, and this family is not about to lose another member.