9

The next morning we were woken up by a loud scream. Actually. Make that multiple screams.

"Oh god!" Freddy.

"Why?!" James.

"At least lock the door!" Marcus.

"I can never un-see this!" Izzy

"Ethan's got a cute ass." Oh god Jenny. We heard the groans as everyone walked out the room. I slowly got up, my now limp friend out for the world to see. I looked down at Ethan, and notice two things. One, he was red and clearly embarrassed. And two, he had multiple marks on his body. Some were red, some turning a shade of purple. Was I too hard last night?

"I don't mind them you know." I noticed Ethan peeking at me from his left eye. His cute ass still out for me to stare at. "Last night was, intense. I liked it. My only regret was not having enough stamina to go longer." Is he serious?!

"Oh my sweet angel." I kissed his head, and smiled down at him. "I don't know what happened to you. But I'm stuck between loving it, and fearing it." He just laughed and got up to get ready. I did the same, but walked to one of the other bathrooms on this floor. I showered, changed, and met everyone downstairs. "Where are our parents?" Just noticed our mom and dads were gone. Nick was seating on his high chair, munching on some cheerios.

"You guys happened!" James had his head on the table, using the newspaper as a pillow, Jenny and Izzy looked ready to drop. Marcus was sleeping on the floor, and Freddy was hanging halfway out the fridge passed out.

"What do you mean?" Ethan picked Nick up into his arms, and started bouncing him around.

"Don't play innocent!" Izzy pointed at him. Followed by Jenny.

"Yeah! We all know what horny pervs you two are now!" Oh crap, they heard. Ethan's face was bright red, and I know my cheeks are tinted too.

"No more." Marcus mumbled in his sleep.

"You guys drove Val, Alastor and dad to the other mansion. Their rooms are right under yours." Freddy still had his head in the fridge. I laughed, and went to hold Nick. 

"Good morning my little miracle." He giggled when he saw me. I picked him up, and kissed his cheek, the stubble on my face making him giggle more. I quickly took him to my room to get him washed. I changed him into some pants, a blue t-shirt, and some blue baby converts. Once he was dressed, I grabbed his bag and went back downstairs. "Babe, you ready?"

"Where are you going?" Freddy finally had his head out the fridge, and now had it laying on the kitchen island.

"Me and Ethan are still running the company. But I don't want to be away from Nick any longer. So for the mean time, while we get everything situated, Nick will be coming to work with me and Ethan." We got our things, and got into the car.

______________________________________

This is impossible!

"Nick come here!" Ethan started chasing Nick around the office. He learned to crawl a few days  ago, and everyone has been growing tired from chasing him. But all he does is giggle and go faster. I can only imagine him walking. "Carter, we really need to get work done." I sighed and picked Nick up. He's been staying in the office with us for almost a week now.

"Dada!" I kissed his cheek, and sat down at my desk with him.

"I know. How about we take turns? Go and do your work until lunch, then head home with Nick. I'll take the afternoon and finish mine." I don't want to be separated, but it's the only way we can get work done, and still be around Nick at all times.

"Very well." He kissed my lips, then kissed Nick's head before walking out to go to his office. I put Nick down on his play mat, and we started playing with his toys. The more I looked at him, the more of Richard that I saw. The more I could start to notice the similarities between him and his real parents. It made my chest clench.

"No Dada." Nick was holding my face, with a sad look in his eyes. He kissed my chin, and wiped at eyes. It only made me cry more. I held my son to my chest as gently as possible.

"Nicholas, I love you. You might not understand me right now, but you are an amazing miracle. It pains me that you are not mine by blood, but you are my son. I love you my boy." He giggled and squirmed for me to put him down.

After that, time passed by faster. Ethan took Nick home, and I staid to finish my work. By the time I was done, it was passed three in the morning. I didn't feel okay to drive, and the driver was asleep for the night. I could call a cab, but then I would have to wait even longer. I decided to crash on my office's couch for the night. I texted Ethan, to let him know, and I started to lay down. Just as I was about to knock out, my phone buzzed. I pick it up, and see a text from Freddy. I don't know if it was stress, or something, but before I could read the text, my vision started to blur. I saw spots, and soon, the world was covered in darkness.