Chapter 10: To see her again

Tobias POV:

I creak the door open and my eyes full with dread. A weak nimble girl sits in a dimly light and shaded corner. I walk slowly down the wooden steps and the girl clears up in my view.

The girl is brutally busied and looks injured never before, but the face mortally scares me. The hurt girl that looks like a beaten puppy wipers in the corner. I rush down the last few steps and hurry over to the lamp light area.

The girl is unlike no other. Her Beauty strikes me,

It's Tris.

I lift her chin up and a few moans release from her mumbled mouth. I brush the loose strands from her pony tail away from her face gently tucking it behind her ears.

I place my large cold hand across her chest and feel a slow heart beat but I feel relief that I feel something. Her hands are tied up behind her chair she is propped up in. She still looks dazed and unconscious and small noises barley make it out of her shut lips.

"It's ok Tris." I mange to say through my clenched jaws. My body is filled with anger towards Marcus. "I got yo-" my quick hands release from the ropes I was trying to untie from her hands from and my words are cut off by shuffling from the other side of the room. I turn my way and the black fogged figure comes clearer into view. The one I gave a beating not to long ago reappeared and I was ready to give him a second helping.

"Can you just let us go." I say turning back to the knot and I begin untie them again.

"Oh Tobias, but what fun would that be." He laughs pulling himself out of the safety of the shade, because if I so much as saw his face so help me.

He comes closer and I frantically try to untie faster but my hands are sweaty. Out of the corner of my eyes I see him lifting his hand above his head and he's now closer to me. In he's hand a thick past resemblance is a whip And I feel the pain as it shoots down across my mid back.

My hands release the ropes and I know I have failed I drop to the ground as another slash lands on me once more and then one last blow of something harder than a belt. I couldn't make it out before reality faded and my mind drifted into the black that pulled me in like the sea pulls a sunken boat and then it's all black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet connect to the cold concrete floor as my vision reappears and i have been moved. My body shivers against the cold floor when I realize that I'm in a wooden chair much like the one I've seen Tris in ministers ago. Or at least i thought. Come to mind I don't know how long ago it really was. Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days. Tris....I thought once again. Where is she did he take her.

I twisted my neck back and forth at the frightening thought but she appeared I front of me.

"Tris!!!!" I screamed, she was now awake and her face looked more bruised than before. She had a blue bump in place of her forehead and I'm sure I had one to match but I wasn't wording about my self right now.

I thrashed in my chair but it was no good I was now chained to it and then the chair was chained to the wall. My body wiggling unlike before, Tris was so close yet so far and I didn't like the short distance between us. I wanted to hold her in my arms running my hand through her hair and hold her warm hand once again.

"Now that your awake." A dark and eerie voice which was clearly Marcus said as he appeared from the left if me.

"I think we should mention some important things." He says hovering over to now Tris is side, the belt still in his hand. "Your sweet girlfriend over here seems to be in a lot of pain."

"You touch her you die!" I scream through clenched teeth once again I'm thrashing in my seat.

"Oh no Tobias I just want to make a deal, hmmm I don't know maybe you for the safety of this pathetic thing for a girlfriend." His smile larger than ever.

I stop in my tracks thoughts going through my head. If he takes me Tris is safe, but should I trust him should I go with it. My conscience takes over and I blurt it out. "Ok just please trust me she can go safe."

He nods in agreement and I sit there watching Tris hoping that this isn't the last moment I get to see of her hoping that maybe one day I could see her again and we can hold each other like we did once before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT!!! I know your gonna hate me I haven't updated in forever I've gotten really busy I mean really it's championships in a week for swimming and I've been so stressed training it's not even funny, I'm sorry to make you all wait and I hope you liked it if not tell me cause I haven't written in forever and I'm worried you guys aren't likening it anymore. Anyway vote it up if you do and don't forget to comment your ideas please and thank you all for being very patient.
-Zoë