Chapter 8: Tris

(Tris POV)

I stare around the world, its not Abnegation, Dauntless, Candor or the other factions. My hair on the back of my neck stands up as I see a random dark figure appear from the darkened fog ahead. At first I believe he is a stranger but that thought lets loose when I see the figure more clearly now as it amerges from the shadows. Its Tobias, he stands up in one place now not moving any longer just waiting, but for what? I question.

"Tobias?!?" I question loudly, loud enough to here across. "Tobias?!?" I shout again. "Tobias what are you doing!?!" I was confused and I didn't understand.

The figure which I had recognized was Tobias stood as I heard three bursting noises of a gun. I look behind be but there is no one. When I turn back Tobias is laying on the floor. My brain quite big if I must say quickly realized what had happened. Tobias had been shot and he was laying on the ground bleeding to death.

Before my thought had ended I was already making my sprint over to his crimson red side.

"Tobias!?!? No please, I'm sorry."

Thoughts drift through my head as does the dark blood through his shirt; I never said goodbye, or I love you. I never said I Do or Kiss the groom. Tobias is going to die on my watch. I ripped his shirt and didn't hesitate to apply pressure to the wound. I held each hole tightly hoping to stop the bleeding and save his life.

As I was holding his now dark red shirt to his body I looked around for the shooter of my beloved friend and boyfriend.

Much like Tobias figure pulled out of the smoke with a pistol by his side. Not to my surprise Marcus was the figure. His ragged hair and insane face across his head. I was frightened at first but I pulled my self up from the grass which I had kneeled in. My clothes soaked with blood.

"Oh I see you came to save the day." He said evilly. "Or did you come to commit suicide again?" My throat clogs up. I'm barely able to swallow. "I'm really sorry but he's gone now." He says laughing.
J
I look back at Tobias lifeless on the ground. "How could you, you evil man!!!! This was your son!! And you feel the need to shoot who every you want, well not while I'm here!!!" I say cracking my knuckles as a tear drips down my face.

"Well I guess you will have to be taken out as well." He says pulling the gun up and pointing it straight at my face.

"BANG!!!" I frantically duck and roll as a shot goes up and past my head. "BANG!!!" I wait to hear the next shot and I quickly roll to the side and dive forward.

I turn around grabbing his neck and tossed him to the ground as anger sets in. As I toss my wait onto him and sit his body in between my legs.

I throw my arm up and whip it down making its way for a punch but everything disappears.

I wake up in a room, im still don't get what is going on. I feel my head and theres a bump. Pain shoots through my head as I try to rub and sooth the pain from my beatened skull. The rooms small, not much decorating it either, dust clots up in corners and the dull grey room. It was not the room I had fallen asleep in. When I awoke I was pleading that Tobis would be at my bed side ready to pull me in. But now I'm confused.

I forced my body to pull up from the frozen jail cell looking floor. The house brought back memory's but I couldn't completely make out we're I was or why my skull was throbbing like I whacked with a bat. The room was silent except for occasional whispering from the halls, the voice was freighting and sent shock waves up my body.

I've heard the voice before, it's not pleasant or the lest but friendly and this mask character seemed to be talking to himself. I move my way over to what looks like the darkened shadow, my fingers trembling and boy aching.

"Oh so your awake." the voice was loud and clear and so it was easy to pick out who this person who he'd seemed to speak slyly. "What are you shocked it was me, I knew where the best point to hit Tobias and that would be you. I mean he lost you once I'm sure he would be devastated to lose you again so why not." The shadow stepped closer into the dimly lit room by a yellow candle which flickered in the distance.

"Marcus." I blurted out under my breath as I looked away not wanting to look at his evil face. "Why?" I questioned. "Why hurt him again what has he ever done to you? Do you enjoy abusing your son, is it like hobby you do on the week ends or is this like an all the time thing." I said searching he's heartless face for the slightest bit of guiltiness, but really his smile grew more.

"So you could say I'm killing two birds with one stone, I hurt you I hurt Tobias I hurt Tobias I hurt you too." He said pondering on it for quite a bit of time placing his pointer finger across his chin.

"You evil little...." the worlds mumbled as I went on. No true words could explain how mad I was.

Then I heard a knock. My face jerked towards the steps and I went all out for a sprint. I could fell the pain as I flew forward and my feet were grabbed from underneath me. My face fell flat on the steps as I was dragged down by my ankles. "Dear I think is best if you don't fight this."

I could see him pulling me back to a chair and I was kicking and thrashing as he grabbed a black hood covering my face. I couldn't see but I'm sure I looked crazy as my limbs were violently shaking trying to weaken his grip.

I was still thrashing when I felt a whack across my head. I fell back in pain holding my throbbing head once again. Everything blurred my vision losing sight as I heard Marcus talking to himself again. Or what I thought before but now there was another distinctive voice. Everything was shaking and so was I before I fainted lying my head back on the hard floor where I had waken up before.

Ok so don't hate me please I'm soooooooooooo sorry this is soooo late and I don't know what more I could say. I hope you don't stop following this story as it updates and please tell me what you think I know it's probably short but now you know what Tris is doing. Please bot and comment I would like to say thanks to @luckygirl21 for being my 1000 reader thanks sooooooooooooo much and @Z_L_Cole for motivating me to right this thanks sooooooo much everyone and please please please please don't hate me and keep following my story thanks to everyone who voted and commented last time.

BTW who do you think the mysterious figure with Marcus is?

~Zoë~