Intro and Chapter 1: The Bullet That Kills

Hey guys, this will be a new book about a new ending and afterwards. Just so you know I didn't create this book I am merely writing a new ending and what happens afterwards. Veronica Roth wrote this book and I'm happy to write my own take on it. Please comment, follow, and share with your friends!!

-Zoë

Important!!!!!!!
Do not read unless you have read all three books from the Divergent series because there are many spoilers!!!

The Ends New
----------------------
Fanfic by Zoë of Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Chapter One: The Bullet that Kills

David was standing with his gun pointed at me. I stood still. knowing that if I moved I was to be shot.

"You're a smart girl Beatrice, strong willed brave selfless. I was worried about that. I knew you would take the risk and try to do it yourself. the way you would sneak of and talk to the GD
I could tell you were planing something."

I dive toward the device only to be shot by David. I screamed with pain I fell to the ground not far from the device. I curl up covering my side it had pirced through my stomach and out my back.

After surviving many bullets piercing my skin, after almost drowning,and after almost being killed from the death serum twice I am to be killed by a man unexperienced with a gun. He shot me in my middle back. It didn't sound right I wasn't ready to die. What about Tobias, Christina, and I know this sounds crazy but Caleb. We were going to start a new life together, and that to be ended by a gun shot was not the way it was suppose to end.

I could see blood cover the floor. I know I am to die, but I still haven't activated the memory serum. I could see the the device, and I could hear the voice in my head it was Caleb,"the green button" I was gonna type in those digits if it was the last thing I was to do. I replayed the digits in my head till I reached the device. I screeched with pain as I slowly push my self towards it. When I did I pounded the code in a pressed the green button and my body went limp.

I was leaving my body, I could fell something pulling me and before my vision faded out I could see David slumped in his wheelchair. I had done it. I did what I came here to do, and with that I let my body be carried farther into the darkness felling no pain I knew it was time to go. I drifted further as my sight want away and the edges of my vision faded. I could see memory's playing back in my head.

Tobias and me in our spot by the chasm he kisses me and I kiss him back and then it's gone. Then I see Christina and me telling secrets being teenage girls at the dauntless compound before the war happened before I killed Will and the that memory's gone too. I finally see my parents and my brother at dinner telling about our day and and our aptitude test and with that I was gone.

I could see a figure it was hard to distinguish till my vision cleared it was my mom. She was in front of me there is no way she could of lived. There was no way I could of lived. "Mom?" I said with tears welling up in my eyes

"Yes honey" she said in her motherly tune.

I run toward her ready for a hug and I fell her embrace I wanted to cry, and smile at the same time. I felt like I have succeed and that I have failed. I had failed Tobias I told him I would never leave him I didn't was to leave him.

Am I done, is this it? I say expecting the worse.

"It all depends, are you the dauntless daughter I know, are you the brave, strong willed daughter that have been even when you were a kid."

I didn't know what to say. I was confused with what she said I focused on the words "it depends". what does she mean by that I'm not done I still have have a chance at life. Confused and bewildered I nodded.

"Than you are my daughter, you can fight to live or stay with me and be safe. you are the maker of your own decisions I can't make them up for you."

"So I'm not dead?"

"Not if you are willing to fight for life"she says

She kisses me on the cheek and I can feel her warmth against my skin and the she's gone. Everything is gone its just black.

Yet again I feel the pull of something but this time it's different. It's controlled by the will to live not death taking my my life.The last thing I thought was I will live. I will fight. I will do everything I can to be back with my friends and family.

My vision cleared and it wasn't the white ghostly view of being dead but the bright color view of being alive. I had lived and I had fought to be alive.

I didn't know we're I was it liked like a hall, I could see two figures unsure of who they were I just groaned. Thinking that the littlest of noises would of helped know I had survived.

Thanks guys so much and I'd like to dedicate this chapter to two of my followers, @HollyMPEETASPEARL, and @Divergent64 they have motivated me so much to write and I hope you guys will follow me and don't forget to comment! please keep up dated I'll try to write the next chapter soon!!