Taki's

Jace and Clary along with Magnus entered Taki's.Instantly, they heard that annoying voice that belonged to Kaelie. It's too early for this, Clary thought as she readjusted her sunglasses. Who knew everything could be so bright?

"Jacey," Kaelie said, walking over to them in her eight inch platform heels and literally threw herself onto Jace, hugging him. Am I invisible? Clary thought. Jace has his arm around me for Angels sake! Jace was trying to get Kaelie off him, and when he finally did, he said, "By the Angel! Faeries have strong grips!

"Would you like a booth?" Kaelie asked, batting her eyelashes so rapidly it looked like she had something in her eye."Actually, we're taking it to go," Jace answered."Oh, okay," Kaelie said, disappointment flooding her voice.

"Do you know what you want?Just the usual" Jace replied."Okay, it should be ready in fifteen minutes" Kaelie said before walking away in a way that Clary thought was supposed to be sexy but made her look like she was going to fall over and in fact she almost did, but immediately righted herself.Clary had to contain her laughter and Kaelie looked so embarrassed. It made Clary extremely happy.

Meanwhile at the Institute, Izzy walked back into the kitchen seeing Alec drinking his coffee."Good morning sleepyhead" Izzy said."Morning" Alec groaned.She walked towards the soup which was cooking and stirred it.She took the spoon to Alec "Taste and tell me how is it?" She said pointing the spoon towards him."No" Alec said grumpy.Well Izzy didn't take 'No' for an answer."No...I'm gonna go to Taki's... if you and Simon wanna join you can" Alec said getting up."Come on its not that bad" Izzy said and tasted the soup.The next second she spat it out and grabbed a water Bottle and chugged down the water."You know what....let's just go to Taki's" Izzy said putting the water bottle down."Let's just grab our coats and go" she said and Alec rolled his eyes.She walked out of the kitchen to grab her coat.Simon walked down the corridor and seen Izzy walking towards him."Simon change of plans.We are going to Taki's" Izzy said handing Simon his coat.Simon did a mental happy dance.Izzy walked towards the exit.They followed her.

"So I think I have you to thank" Simon said looking at Alec.Isabelle walked ahead of them."For what?" Alec asked."The change in plans" Simon replied."Kinda.She messed up the soup.You're lucky" Alec said and Simon just nodded.They walked into Taki's.

"Isn't it weird that we come here so often Kaelie knows our usual?" Clary said."She just wants Jace. If Jace weren't here, I don't think she would remember" Magnus said from behind them. He had been so quite during the whole thing, Clary had forgotten he was there."Oh speak of the devil," Clary said. Or slut, she added in her head Kaelie came out of the kitchen with their order and a flirtatious smile at Jace, although Jace didn't see her yet, because he was playing with Clary's fingers.She thinks she still has a chance with Jace. I need to show her Jace is mine, Clary thought. "Jace," she said out loud. "Yeah?" he turned to Clary and was met with her lips. Just as the kiss started to get heated, Kaelie cleared her throat. They broke apart and Clary saw that Jace's lower lip was slightly red from when Clary had sucked on it. She smirked and and turned to see Kaelie glaring at her. "Here you go," Kaelie said, shoving the order at Clary."Thank You" Clary said perkily."Come on babe" Clary said walking towards the exit and emphasized on babe."Let's go" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him along with her."Well this has been pleasant" Magnus said following them.

Just as they were about to leave Izzy, Alec and Simon walked in."Look who we have here" Magnus said smiling at his boyfriend who just had walked in."Looks like we better sit" Jace said and Clary glared at him."Hey guys" Izzy said walking towards them."Ah!" You didn't have to yell Izzy" Alec yelled as he held his ear.She was standing right next to him.She didn't bother.Alec walked ahead of her and hugged his warlock boyfriend. "You seem in a better mood now" Magnus said when they broke away from the hug.Alec just smiled at him and shrugged his shoulders."Thanks for the aspirin...it really helped and the coffee too" Alec said."No problem my love....as long as you feel better"Magnus said."What will I do without you?" Alec asked.Magnus just shrugged smiling.

"I thought we could have our breakfast at the park as it is already packed" Clary said breaking up the conversations everyone was engaged in."Why?" Izzy asked."I'm starving" she groaned."I thought we could use the air after last night's hangover" Clary said convincingly."Yeah sure as long as I get to eat" Simon said.Thank you Simon.I can no longer stand Kaelie Clary thought.Everyone agreed and walked out of Taki's.

Jace walked alongside with Clary staring glances at her."What Jace?" Clary asked as they arrived to the park.Jace just looked at her innocently."I think this place is alright" Izzy said."Let's eat... Finally" Simon said."If you don't tell me what you wanted to say I swear that I'm not going to kiss you for a day" Clary said before sitting down."You think you can resist kissing me?... Seriously?" Jace asked joining her.Before she could reply, "Okay actually I just wanted to say that you look so hot when you are jealous" Jace said."I was not.... Jealous" Clary said stressing.Jace stared at her."Okay....maybe a little bit...I mean doesn't she know when to stop" Clary asked."I don't think so she will ever stop" Izzy said.

"Plus you guys have been over this...didn't Jace lose last time?" Izzy asked eating her pancakes."Here's an idea!" Magnus said."What if we all participate?" Magnus said."Participate in what?" Simon asked."In the no kissing bet" Magnus said."Nuh-huh I'm not going through that again" Jace said."It was really hard" Jace continued. Magnus went to speak again but Jace interrupted "If you say anything about 'No kissing' bets, you don't wanna know what I will do to you Magnus" Jace warned. "Geez...fine..calm down darling" Magnus said smiling."Jace if you ever try anything like that...I swear you will not like it" Alec warned his parabathai."What will you do Alec?" Jace asked."One word" Alec said.Jace waited for him curiously."Ducks!" Alec said."I can't believe my own parabathai would do that" Jace said mockingly hurt with his hand across his chest."Your girlfriend did" Alec said.Jace shrugged."Anyway seriously... that's all you could think of" Jace asked and Alec shrugged this time."Okay let's change the topic" Clary said."How come you guys decided to show up at Taki's?" Clary asked."Isabelle messed up the soup...so plans changed"Alec said and everyone nodded."Alec don't..." Izzy started but was interrupted by Simon "Izzy just let it go babe" Simon said and she nodded and ate her breakfast.Alec rolled his eyes. Everyone chuckled.They continued to enjoy their breakfast in the park.