“I’m going to get cyber schooled. I can’t take it anymore.” I said.

    “Okay. Go see Joey. I’m sure he’s been missing you for the past couple of days.” Louis reinsured me.

     “Okay, let me take a quick shower. Can you call the school?” I asked.

     “Yeah, go upstairs.” Louis said helping me up.

_____________

    I finished putting my make up on.

     “Olivia! Joey’s here!” Louis shouted from downstairs.

     “Coming!” I shouted grabbing my purse and coat. I put it on as I walked downstairs. Joey had a smile on his face as I entered the room. Louis looked at me.

     “Have fun.” Louis said kissing my cheek.

     “We will.” I said. Joey grabbed my arm and took me outside. He helped me into the car. After he got in we started talking.

     “So how have you been?” He asked.

     “Not really doing that good. Still trying to get emotionally stable. I am really happy that you agreed to come with me. I think I need someone to be with. Except for Caisy or Louis.” I said.

     “We’ll I am glad that I am that person.” He smiled at me. After we talked we parked into a parking lot and we got out of the car. The restaurant was called OURS. I remember passing it many times when I was younger. We walked inside. It was packed.

    “Joey it’s packed. How are we going to get seats?” I whispered to him while holding his arm tightly.

      “I made reservations.” He smiled.

      “How may I help you?” The man asked.

      “I have reservations under the name Graceffa.” Joey said.

      “Ah Mr. Graceffa will you please follow me this way.” The man said getting two menus and taking us through the restaurant. He set us down at a table. It was a two person table with a little rose vase in the center with a candle next to it. I sat down in the chair that Joey pushed in for me.

     “Thank you.” I said.

      “Anything for you.” Joey said kissing my cheek. He walked over to his chair and sat himself down.

      “Hi, my name is Hannah and I will be your waitress for the night. May I start you two off with some drinks?” A female asked. She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

      “May I have a virgin Pina Colada?” I asked. She nodded her head and wrote it down.

      “May I have a coke?” Joey asked. She nodded her head and wrote it down as well.

      “I will be right back with those drinks.” She said. She walked away.

      “Ah Mr. Payne please come this way.” I heard a man say. I ignored it and started to talk to Joey.

     “So, did you find any new job here?” I asked.

     “Yeah I applied for Hollister. They have another open spot in case you want it.” Joey said.

     “That would be wonderful. I will come down later.” I said.

     “I can take you after dinner if you want, Olivia.” Joey said.

     “That would be lovely Joey.” I said. I felt someone bump into my chair. I looked behind me and there stood Danielle.

     “Stay away from him, Tomlinson.” She spat at me.

     “Wasn’t planning on going near him.” I said. I turned around and looked at Joey.

__________

       “Come on Olivia. Let’s get going.” Joey said helping me up. “You got something right there.” He said pointing to my lip. I whipped my lip.

       “Did I get it?” I asked.

       “Here let me help.” Joey said crashing his lips against mine. He rubbed his lips around mine. He pulled away. “Now you’re good.” He smiled.

      “Oh Joey.” I sighed. I grabbed his hand as we walked out the restaurant. He brought me to his car. We drove to the mall. We walked into Hollister. I filled out an application. I would find out by Saturday if I got the job or not. Joey walked me back to his car. We drove off talking. He took me to the park. We walked to the swings and started swinging holding each other’s hands. I laughed at his jokes. After a while he bent down on one knee. He pulled out a box.

     “Olivia Lily Tomlinson, I have known you for a very long time. We have been seeing each other for a long time now. I want to know if you would want to make it official. Will you be my Girlfriend?” He asked. He opened the box. There was a silver ring with diamonds. I covered my mouth.

    “Yes,” I said. Joey got up and kissed my lips so gently. He placed the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck.  He kissed me again and this time fireworks exploded above our heads.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chickies,

    So I had a fun weekend having a Stardust Extreme All – Stars competition and placing second. Only one point from being grand champions. I have to say something I am really happy about right now. So I was checking my page on Wattpad and I noticed that I have about 225 reads for this book. I want to say thank you guys so much for them reads J

Stay chirpy Chickies <3

~ Cathy xoxoxoxo