"How could it end badly?"

"Sometimes my residents like to blow up the condoms into balloons, while under times they liked to put them on top of each other's heads and run around," Meredith explained. Harry's mouth dropped open. "Yeah, and my boss tells me I'm not a babysitter."

"These are adults, aren't they?"

Meredith shrugged. "I mean, remember yourself at a young adult of twenty and all the stupid things you did. Or remember when you were, like twenty-eight, and you played strip billiards with girls in Las Vegas." She sighed. "All those pictures."

"I'm guessing Tumblr told you about that."

"I also have the ability to google you." Meredith smiled. "How was your Valentine's Day?"

"Better now that I get to talk to you."

"How cute, but you're still not off the hook."

"Oh well." He swallowed. "I did get you something else for Valentine's Day."

"I got you nothing, so how about no?"

Harry moved his phone and stood up. "Are you alone?"

"Yes," Meredith said hesitantly.

"Is the door closed?"

"Yes."

"And locked?"

"Yes, Harry."

"Good," he laughed. "Pull down the shades."

Slowly pulling off his pants while grinding his hips, Harry did almost a strip tease in front of the camera. Meredith opened her mouth to say something, but Harry hushed her. He went back to slowly pulling off his pants, until he stood in his boxers. His shirt was pulled off long ago, to reveal his abs. A blush started on her chest, working upward onto her neck and face. While also the blush slowly crept lower.

"Are you ready, Mere?"

"Um," she took a deep breath, "sure."

Laughing again, Harry pulled down his boxers and stood naked in front of her. Meredith's eyes flickered away, heat rising in her. She started to fan her, and Harry chuckled. "Want to hear something, Mere?"

"Um," she took a deep breath, "sure."

Harry began, and Meredith giggled and sat back. Heat climbed onto the back of her neck. It took over her body. She was on fire. Harry enjoyed himself as her skin turned redder. Meredith couldn't help herself, and he didn't mind. When Meredith closed her eyes, it was like he was really there. She wished to feel him on her skin, but these little whispers were still good.

"Agh, Harry," Meredith moaned. "I have to go."

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I have work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she breathed. "Work started five minutes ago." Meredith laughed and looked at the camera. "I love you."

Harry grinned brightly. "I love you."

"Now, put some Goddamn pants and go to bed." Meredith turned off FaceTime and rushed to grab her things from her room. Dropping her things down behind the desk, Meredith went on a round immediately. It was a quiet night inside of Crownhart Residence Hall, where most people were off with their significant other or at least out with friends. Meredith was alone, but she certainly didn't feel that way. Coming back to the desk, she immediately worked on more homework and it was quiet.

Someone knocked on the clear doors that separated outside from inside. The only way to enter the building was with a fab or if someone let you in. This person didn't live here, and by his outfit, he was doing a drop off. Meredith ignored him, but then he pounded on the door.

Sighing, she stood up and only answered the door a smidge. "Look, I can't let you inside. Whoever ordered it will have to come get it."

The delivery boy held a red rose in his hand. He looked down at the form. "She doesn't know that she's getting it."

"Do you have a phone number?"

"No."

"Well, you're shit out of luck, aren't you?" Meredith started to close the door.

"Wait!" the delivery boy closed. "He was very insistent that she would get it. He said she would be at the front."

Meredith stared at him; she was so done with Valentine's Day. "What's her name?" 

The delivery boy looked down at the order form again. "Meredith Rouge."

"Rogue," she corrected. "That's me."

"Oh." The delivery boy smiled and handed her the flower and card. As soon as the red rose was gone from his hand, he basically ran from the door, probably having more last minute delivers for the night.

"Thanks, Harry." Rolling her eyes, Meredith returned to the desk. Before it was a different company that sent her flowers, and the card was different. It was just his name. Yet, with this single red rose, a large card was connected. Setting the red rose down on the desk, Meredith picked up the card and read it.

Happy, Valentine's Day, Mere, it read. You're looking well. I guess the week together did you justice. Will you be returning to the United Kingdom soon? I miss you. It's so much fun when we're together. It is like an energy burst. You are my personal drug. Every time I see you, I feel a little more alive. These chains can't hold me for much longer, don't you think?

See you soon, Mere. We'll be together at last. You'll know how it feels to be alone.

Signed, Jack Campbell.