Promises, promises 👅👅

This is the chapter that follows the chapter Shadows in the original book so DON'T READ THIS WITHOUT READING THAT FIRST!!

I don't have to tell you this chapter is very sexual and will leave you calling for holy water 💦

Dedicated to my trip sisters jself1  , The_novel_lover  also VampBre  and vampirerfangirl1234 love guys too much 💗💗

"I don't know what to wear," she said to Dracula coming back into the bedroom after her evening shower.

After their ride , they had returned to the castle so that she could change and they'd go back to the humans' village again where she needed to continue healing those affected by the plague .

His eyes roamed up and down her figure, making her feel naked in the flimsy dressing gown she had on. It was a bit short but should have been decent yet his eyes were making her feel as if she had walked in there naked.

"You'll look beautiful in anything," he said.

Or nothing, his eyes seemed to convey. After the one thousand times he had complimented her, she still managed to blush. She shivered and turned to her closet.

"Does that mean I won't have to listen to you complain about how inappropriate the dress is? " she asked opening the doors, knowing he was very particular about what she wore outdoors.

"We'll see Countess. "

At least she no longer had to deal with maids at every turn trying to dress her up or do her hair or help her bath as if she didn't have hands. This was the one privilege he had finally conceded to, allowing her to choose her own clothes.

It was a small step but nevertheless, one step closer to autonomy. She put on one of the gowns that seemed suitable for outdoors because

She was hugely disappointed to realise that like most of the clothing her wardrobe, it enhanced her bosom; leaving most of her cleavage exposed. She was coming to think that it was mostly her own full breasts rather than the cutting of the dresses that enhanced her cleavage so much.

It was embarrassing at times, especially when he noticed. Noticed and appreciated. He made sure she knew he was looking, and much to her own mortification she actually liked the way his eyes seemed to devour her in the one searing gaze.

But still, she wasn't used to much revealing clothes, or maybe it was just the way he looked at her that made her feel she had forgotten to put on some item of clothing.

She discarded the dress and went for another one.

She looked in the mirror when she was finished dressing. The dress like most of the ones in the closet had an inbuilt corset that uplift her already up thrust bosom.

Knowing he'd certainly have objections about this dress but knowing all the others would be no different, she gave up hunting for and decided he'd just have to deal.

It followed the indented curve of her waist and hips then flared out, almost reaching her feet. She combed her hair and let it flow past her shoulders down to her back.

"Hell no," he said the moment he set eyes on her.

"But it's pretty."

"And who do you want to look petty for in a human village? Is there something I should know?" he glared at her.