Love or Lust? Chapter 35

Sebastian stood up, holding his hand out for Ciel "Shall we go take that bath now?" He smiled.

Ciel nods and whimpers, trying to sit up. His body aching, trembling. "You might have to carry me. You did get a little rough. It feels like it's been forever since we have made love."

Sebastian chuckles, picking up Ciel gently "Well it has been a few months."

Ciel looks at Sebastian, tilting his head confused "What do you mean a few months?"

Sebastian sighs "You really don't remember do you? You had forgotten about me along with all the other servants. You were so close to death yet again, all because of what i did." Sebastian says the last part with a sad expression on his face, feeling guilty for what he had done.

Ciel leans his head against Sebastian's chest and sighs softly "It's not your fault, Sebastian. I'm sorry i forgot about you but that didn't stop my love for you. I'm back now thanks to you."

Sebastian walks into the bathroom, setting Ciel down on the side of the tub and nods "Yes after much trouble. I missed you so much." He touches Ciel's face, smiling softly "I was worried you would never remember me." He leans down, kissing Ciel softly on the lips.

Ciel smiles, looking into the demon's red eyes "Well i do remember you, im never going anywhere no matter what."

"I certainly hope that is true." Sebastian wraps his arms around Ciel, hugging the boy tight before pulling away and leaning over the tub, turning on the water.

Ciel watches Sebastian and bites his lip, watching as Sebastian's muscles move with his body. He looked down Sebastian's stomach, his eyes stopping at Sebastian's long member dangling between his legs.

Sebastian smirks, noticing where Ciel's eyes were and stands up straight, putting his hands on his hips. "You like what you see?" He chuckles.

Ciel blushes bright, looking away "W-well of course i do....it's yours after all." He mumbles.

Sebastian grabs Ciel's hand, running the boys hand against his chest "You can feel me if you wish."

Ciel looks back at Sebastian with wide eyes, staring at the demon's body, his hand caressing Sebastian's chest and moving down to his stomach, feeling every inch of the demon's body. "You're so sexy.." He says, his voice full of lust for the demon.

"Are you wanting more of me?" Sebastian grins, his eyes glowing a soft red. He moves closer to Ciel, pressing his hips against the boy.

Ciel whimpers softly, feeling Sebastian's hard body against his "I-im not sure. You do turn me on." Ciel blushes more "B-but didn't we just make love?"

"Indeed we did yet you forget we are demon's. Human standards don't apply to us. We could make love for hours and not get tired." Sebastian says, moving his hand around Ciel, caressing the boys back, his hand slowly making it's way down to Ciel's ass where he squeezes the boy tight.

"Aaaah...! I-is that so?" Ciel moans softly with the gentle touch, his hand moving down more, taking Sebastian's member into his hand and beginning to stroke Sebastian's member.

Sebastian bites his lip, his hips moving against Ciel slowly. He nods in response, not wanting to the moment to end.

Ciel smirks, seeing Sebastian's response and lowers down, licking the tip of Sebastian's member softly with his tongue.

Sebastian gasps softly, looking down at Ciel "M'lord..."

"You don't have to call me that when it's just the two of us Sebastian." Ciel chuckles, stroking Sebastian's member faster as he licks up and down the shaft.