Love or lust? Chapter 10

Ciel wakes up early the next morning still in Sebastian's arms. He looks at Sebastian who is laying next to him with his eyes closed. Was he asleep? Ciel didn't think demon's needed sleep but then again he didn't really know much about demon's. He kissed Sebastian's nose gently and smiles, admiring Sebastian's features. He noticed how long Sebastian's eyelashes were, the curve of his nose, his strong cheek bones that shaped his face. He put his hand on the side of Sebastian's face, moving his thumb across Sebastian's cheek.

Sebastian smiled as his eyes fluttered open. He looked at Ciel and pulled him closer "Mm...good morning."

"Good morning, Sebastian." Ciel nuzzled into Sebastian, breathing in deeply as he took in Sebastian's scent.

"How did you sleep?" Sebastian asked, rubbing Ciel's back.

"I slept really good, what about you?" He looks up at Sebastian.

"I actually slept rather good also." Sebastian said as he placed a kiss on Ciel's forehead.

"I didn't even know that you slept at all." Ciel said as he closed his eyes, leaning into Sebastian's kiss. Sebastian looked down at Ciel and shrugged "Demons don't require sleep but we do enjoy it. I haven't slept in a rather long time though so it was nice."

Ciel smiled, moving his hand up Sebastian's side. "I...enjoyed last night."

"I noticed." Sebastian chuckled, moving his hand around Ciel's still naked body and down to Ciel's butt.

Ciel blushed as a soft squeal escaped him. He jumped as Sebastian slapped his butt softly. "H-hey..." Sebastian laughed and pinched Ciel's butt "I can't help it." He smirked and leaned closer to Ciel, whispering into Ciel's ear "I really like your adorable little ass."

Ciel blushed brighter and pinched Sebastian's arm. "Y-you pervert!"

Sebastian smiled and chuckled, looking down at Ciel "You love this pervert."

Ciel buried his face in Sebastian's chest, smiling softly "Hmm is that so?"

Sebastian grinned and pinched Ciel's nipple "Hmm im not sure is it?"

Ciel bit his lip, holding in a moan "M-maybe."

Sebastian chuckled and licked Ciel's lips "I can do this all day you know."

Ciel blushed softly "O-okay, okay i do."

Sebastian nudged his knee against Ciel's member "You do what?"

Ciel whimpered as his body quivered "Nn...I-i love you."

Sebastian smiled and pulled away slightly, looking down at Ciel "Was that so hard?"