Love or Lust? Chapter 34

Sebastian's eyes glow a soft red with both lust and desire. He slowly strips Ciel of his shirt, caressing Ciel's body softly with his hand. Moving his hand up and down Ciel's chest and sides, caressing each and every curve of the boys body.

Ciel smiles, biting his lip, his body quivering with Sebastian's touch "Sebastian it feels like it's been so long."

Sebastian nods, leaning down to kiss Ciel's chest "It has indeed." He mumbles against Ciel's skin before licking Ciel's nipple and taking the pink nub into his mouth.

Ciel gasps softly, closing his eyes as shivers go through his body "Nnngh...Sebastian..." Ciel moans softly, running his fingers through Sebastian's hair.

Sebastian sucks on the nipple, moving his hand down Ciel's stomach and in between Ciel's legs, caressing the soft flesh.

"Aaah...!" Ciel's legs twitch as Sebastian touches him. He spreads his legs apart, wanting more. "S-sebastian don't tease me..." He grumbles.

Sebastian chuckles, looking into Ciel's eyes "And i thought i was eager." He smirks, slowly pulling down Ciel's pants, revealing Ciel's already hard member.

Ciel blushes more, covering his face, embarrassed by his own bodies reaction to being touched by Sebastian.

Sebastian kisses the tip of Ciel's member before licking up the shaft, taking Ciel's member into his mouth.

Ciel gasps, his body jerking up "A-aah...Sebastian oh god!" He moans loud, sitting up to watch Sebastian with wide eyes. "S-sebastian!"

Sebastian moves his head up and down the boys shaft, sucking on his member, teasing the tip with his tongue.

Ciel moans loud, closing his eyes as he pulls on Sebastian's hair, loving the attention Sebastian was giving him. "S-sebastian i though you...Nnngh wanted to...do more."

Sebastian chuckles softly into the member, causing waves to flow through Ciel's member "I do, love but i wanted to pleasure you first." He smirks, moving his hand up and down Ciel's shaft as he looked into the young demon's eyes.

Ciel bit his finger, watching Sebastian with a blush on his face, giving Sebastian a innocent look "A-alright..." He moans out, jerking his hips up.

Sebastian smiles, taking Ciel's member back into his mouth, sucking and bobbing his head fast, loving the moans of pleasure coming from Ciel.

Ciel pulls on the sheets, his hips trembling, his body moving down the bed as Sebastian pulls him down to the edge. Ciel gasps as Sebastian deep throats him, sending waves of pleasure through his body. "O-oh Sebastian!! A-aah I-im about to....A-aaah!!" Ciel's body trembles as he cums hard into Sebastian's mouth.

"Mmm..." Sebastian moans, swallowing the warm cum, a growl coming from him. "Damn you're so sexy." He growls, leaning down, locking his lips with Ciel's as he thrusts into Ciel, a loud grunt of pleasure coming from Sebastian.

Ciel moans loud into the kiss, his body trembling against the demon. "A-aaaah Sebastian!" He cries out, tears welling up in his eyes as waves of pleasure flow through his body.

Sebastian smirks, watching Ciel's expression as he pulls on the boys hips, pulling him down onto his member more. He moans, rocking his hips back and forth, pushing his member in and out of the boy. "S-so tight my love." He moans out as Ciel's hole swallows him up.

"A-aaah!!" Ciel arches his back, his member standing tall again as Sebastian's member fills him up, hitting his prostate instantly. "O-oh Sebastian!!!!" He screams, his hips trembling against the demon. He moves his legs up to his chest, giving Sebastian a better view of his hole as Sebastian slides in and out of him.

Sebastian looks down, his eyes glowing with pleasure as he admires the boys naked body, his hands roaming over Ciel's body, exploring more of Ciel as his thrusts become more fast. "I-i missed you so much." He moans, leaning down and kissing Ciel's shoulder before biting down. "Nnnn!"

Ciel screamed, jerking his head back "A-aah!! S-sebastian!!" Ciel jerked his hips up in sync with Sebastian's thrusts, causing Sebastian's member to go deeper into him.

Sebastian pounds into Ciel, unable to hold back anymore. He moans against Ciel's skin, holding onto the boys hips as he thrusts faster and faster into the boy, causing Ciel's body to jerk up with each thrust.

Ciel screams uncontrollably, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. A vein popping out of his neck "S-se...bas....tian!!!" He screams, pulling on Sebastian's hair.

Sebastian sits up with Ciel in his arms, their breathing heavy as Sebastian holds onto Ciel's hips, sitting Ciel on his member and helping Ciel to move up and down on his member. "Aah...ride me my love." He moans.

Ciel nods, whimpering softly as he moves his arms around Sebastian's neck, instantly starting to bounce on Sebastian's member, causing a slapping noise to echo through the room as their bodies hit with each thrust.

Sebastian moaned loud, jerking his head back as waves of pleasure went through his body, his nails digging into Ciel's hips "S-shit....Ciel!! Aaah!"

Ciel breathes heavy, gasping for air, watching  Sebastian's expression. His body moving up and down faster. He screams as Sebastian's member hits his prostate harder "A-aaah!! S-se...sebastian!!" He screams out, leaning down to bite Sebastian's neck hard, drawing blood from the demon.

Sebastian screams uncontrollably with pleasure, the pain mixing with the pleasure in a wonderful dance of lust. His member throbbing inside of Ciel, close to climax.  "A-aaah Ciel im so close!!"

"M-me too, love!!" Ciel screams out, bouncing faster on Sebastian's member, a line of droll going down his chin as he gasps for air. He digs his nails into Sebastian's shoulders, his body jerking as he cums hard on Sebastian.

At the same moment Sebastian cums hard, screaming loud as he fills Ciel up with his warm seed. "Aaaah..!! O-oh Ciel!" He screams, pulling Ciel's face to his, kissing Ciel deeply, his breath mixing with Ciel's in a passionate kiss, their bodies trembling as they come down from their orgasm slowly.

"Aaah...Sebastian...Oh god!" Ciel moans into the kiss, his small body trembling as he leans against Sebastian, unable to move.

Sebastian smiles, placing a hand on Ciel's back, his breathing heavy "You're amazing, love. I love you so much." Sebastian holds Ciel close, closing his eyes, his heart beating fast in his chest. "I'm so happy to have you back."

Ciel smiles softly, breathing heavy against Sebastian's neck "I-im glad to be back, love." His hand moving down Sebastian's side "W-we should take a bath now...don't you think?"

Sebastian chuckles "If that is your wish then yes we shall take a bath together my love."