Love or lust? Chapter 25

The next day Sebastian woke Ciel early. He opened the blinds, letting in the sunlight, causing Ciel to put his hand up to his eyes, blocking out the sun.

Ciel groaned and turned on his side, his back to the window. "Why are you waking me so early?" He mumbled, closing his eyes again.

Sebastian chuckled, walking over to Ciel, placing a cup of tea on the table next to his bed. "You are a demon now, why are you so sleepy still? We need to start your training if you are to become accustomed to your new abilities."

Ciel frowns, not liking the idea yet he knew Sebastian was right. He sighs and stretches out on the bed, the blankets moving away from him and falling off the bed, revealing that Ciel was naked.

Sebastian's face turned bright red, his eyes going wide seeing Ciel like that. He looks away. "W-what happened to your clothing?"

Ciel looks up at Sebastian confused first and gasps, covering up his privates "I-i got hot and....i thought it would be ok." Ciel blushed realizing what Sebastian must be thinking and looks away. "Sorry..." He mumbles.

Sebastian shakes his head, trying to get his mind off of it. He moves to Ciel's closet and gets out a black outfit, not saying a word as he walks back over to Ciel, sitting him up and quickly starts dressing him.

Ciel continues to pout, not bothering to say anything as Sebastian dresses him. He stands up, helping Sebastian to put on his pants. Once dressed Ciel looks in the mirror and sighs. "Must i always wear black?"

Sebastian chuckles, happy that Ciel wasn't saying anymore about what happened. He shakes his head "No you mustn't. I just thought considering what you are now the color black would best suite you now, if you would rather wear something different i could always change you." Ciel shakes his head, tilting his head as he continues to look at himself. "No...im already dressed there isn't much point in changing. Maybe tomorrow i can wear something different."Sebastian bows "As you wish."

Ciel turns to look at Sebastian, thinking it was weird to have someone who claimed to be your lover to bow to you. He tilted his head, staring at Sebastian and crossed his arms.Sebastian looked up at Ciel, confused by Ciel's expression. "Umm...what is it, M'lord?" He asked unsure if he wanted to really know or not.

Ciel shook his head, trying to think straight "It's nothing really.....i just find it strange." "Find what strange, M'lord?" Sebastian sits up and walks over to the door to Ciel's room, waiting for Ciel before walking out.

Ciel follows Sebastian, trying to figure out how to put it into words what he was thinking. "Hmm...well you claim to be my lover yet you still treat me as your master. Is that normal?"Sebastian sighs with relief and chuckles "Of course its normal you are still my master after all, right?"

Ciel nods "I suppose but as a lover wouldn't you rather be equals?"

Sebastian smiles softly, looking down at the one he loved so much and nods "Maybe...it all depends on what you want."