Love or lust? Chapter 5

Sebastian took Ciel by the hand and chuckled at his confusion. "Yes it's already that late i suppose you were having so much fun with me you didn't notice how late it has gotten." He walks with Ciel up to his room and goes into the bathroom connecting to Ciel's room and turns on the water, filling up the tub.

Ciel thought about it for a moment. He hadn't noticed it at the time but he did have fun with Sebastian and all they were doing was eating yet....he found it to be some of the most fun he had in a long time. He smiled softly at the memory of it and watched Sebastian.

Sebastian added some rose scented bubbles to the bath and let the water fill up the tub. He turned off the water and checked it to make sure the temperature was just right. He smiled to himself, satisfied that it was just right and he turned to look at Ciel and chuckled when he saw Ciel smiling and kicking his feet, lost in his own thoughts.

Sebastian walked over to Ciel and got down on his knee, looking up at Ciel with a amused look on his face. "Master you're bath is ready now."

Ciel snapped out of his daydream and blushed, looking at Sebastian's face. Everything was different now. He couldn't look at Sebastian the same way now that he understood his own feelings. He couldn't help but think that Sebastian looked...cute. Something he thought he would never think about anyone in his life. He smiled softly and put his hand on Sebastian's cheek, rubbing his thumb against his cheek.

Sebastian's eyes got wide as Ciel caressed his cheek softly with his thumb. He was surprised by his masters actions. Did this mean that Ciel had finally accepted him as more than just his butler? He wanted to test this so he gently placed his hand on Ciel's knee to see what he would do.Ciel simply looked at Sebastian with a warm and loving look in his eyes, a soft blush on his face as Sebastian moved his hand along his knee and up to his thigh. "Sebastian..." He whispered.

"Yes, m'lord?" Sebastian replied with a small smirk on his face as he slowly moved his hand to Ciel's hip.

Ciel stuttered as he tried to find the right words. "W-what are you doing?" Sebastian's hand made his body tingle. He leaned closer to Sebastian and suddenly noticed that his heart was beating faster.

"Do you not like it?" Sebastian asked, putting his other hand on Ciel's other hip and pulling him closer to the edge of his seat.

"I-i do but..." He didn't know what to say..he liked the feeling of having Sebastian close to him yet he was nervous. He didn't know what to say or what to do. He bit his lip and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck as he moved onto Sebastian's lap and gazed into his eyes.

Sebastian looked at Ciel surprised. He didn't think Ciel would be willing to do something like this so soon. But he was happy seeing Ciel so comfortable with him. He smiled lovingly and put his arms around Ciel, holding him close with his hands on Ciel's back. "What do we do now?" He whispered. Ciel blushed more as he ran his finger across Sebastian's lip's. "I-im not sure." He felt a sudden urge as he looked at Sebastian's lips. They were so full and soft he wanted so badly to put his lips against Sebastian's.

Almost as if Sebastian could read his thoughts he closed his eyes and leaned his face closer to Ciel's but stopped inches away from Ciel, wanting Ciel to finish closing the distance between them. Ciel took a deep breath and slowly moved closer to Sebastian. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Sebastian's. His heart beating faster as the soft feeling of Sebastian's lips pressed against his. He found himself running his fingers through Sebastian's hair as he held him close by the back of the head.

Sebastian moved his hand along Ciel's back as he kissed the young boy. The soft feeling of there lips touching causing a soft pink to form on Sebastian's cheeks. He slowly moved his lips with Ciel's, loving the feeling of there lip's together. Finally he wasn't alone in his feeling's finally his young master had fallen for him. A soft groan escaped his lips as he tilted his head to the side, kissing Ciel deeper.

A soft whimper escaped Ciel as Sebastian deepened the kiss. He pressed his body against Sebastian's, nearly having his breath taken away by the kiss. He couldn't help it anymore he knew now for certain that the one he wanted to be with was Sebastian. He loved this demon and wanted nothing in life as much as he wanted to be with him for the rest of his life.

Sebastian felt Ciel's heart beating against him and pulled away from the kiss. He looked at Ciel and put his hand to Ciel's face, looking into his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked in a soft voice.

Ciel was short of breath, the kiss causing him to breath heavy. He nodded and looked at Sebastian, his face flushed. "Y-yes." He bit his lip and tried to hold back his sudden outburst. "Sebastian i love you!" He yelled out and wrapped his arms around Sebastian, hugging him tightly.

Surprised Sebastian put his arms around Ciel and chuckled. He held Ciel close and smiled. "I love you too." He whispered, rubbing his hand up and down Ciel's back, trying to calm his breathing. He never thought a demon like himself would ever find anyone that he could ever love as much as he loved this boy. He was surprised at his own action's and feelings. He had lived a long time and nothing he had experienced made him feel this way. He loved this boy more than anything and would do anything to make him happy.

Ciel smiled as tears of joy ran down his cheeks. He finally understood his feelings and he never wanted to let this demon go. He wasn't able to feel love like this since that day that his family was taken from him and he never wanted to lose it again so he held Sebastian tightly almost protectively as he whimpered softly.

Sebastian kissed Ciel's cheek and wiped his tears away. He looked at Ciel and smiled lovingly, admiring his features. "You're so adorable."

Ciel covered his face with his hands feeling embarrassed by Sebastian's words. He never thought the demon would say something like that. "W-what?"

Sebastian chuckled and kissed Ciel's forehead. "We should give you that bath now."

Ciel squeaked softly when he felt Sebastian kiss his forehead. It was going to take some time getting used to this but he had to admit that he liked the attention. He nodded and stood up, going over to the tub with Sebastian. A worried look came onto his face suddenly and he turned to look at Sebastian. "I-i think i can bathe myself this time."

Sebastian tilted his head, looking at Ciel confused. "Why is that?"