Chapter Thirty nine

( hey guys i just wanted to say if you haven't notice already I am only adding parts of the real pretty little liars to my story other wise it would seem I am copying the entire thing so I wanted to add the odd bits but change them to fit my story, thanks for reading this story anyway I'll shut up now-Carlykinz)

Monday morning I woke up and got ready for school like normal, me and Spencer made our way to school this morning instead of mom dropping us off because she had to work early and dad was already away on business and Melissa was at her apartment in the city with Ian which left me and Spencer to our own devices.
We arrived in school and parted as always with Spencer heading to her small circle of friends and me alone until a few of my cheer squad rushed over to me and finally for the first time in forever I didn't feel alone.
Later on in the afternoon Emily, Spencer, Aria and Hanna were standing in the hallway by my sisters locker clearly whispering and so I walked slowly over to my locker which wasn't far from Spencer's I could just about hear a few words they were saying.
Mona walked over with her hand stretched out holding something " here one for my bestie and my besties other friends" Mona says handing them all something like a card.
" what is it Mona?" Aria frowned.
I sigh in frustration when a group of girls decide to stop right in front off me so, I now can't hear a thing about what they are saying.
" it's an invite to my party duh" Mona tosses her long dark hair behind her shoulder.
" Camp Mona?" Spencer says chuckling, Mona sensing the confusion " Its not actual camping it's actually glampimg, you know facials, makeup and hair stations only it's in the woods" Mona says laughing.
" Oh okay, well thanks" Emily says smiling.
Slamming my locker shut I walk past and glance behind me to see them all still talking but it still wasn't the same.

Later on that afternoon after school I went to cheer practice and then came home, I walked through the door to see Spencer already home " Hi" I say walking in to the kitchen.
" oh Hi, cheer practice right?" I nod.
" fancy something to eat?" Spencer asks.
" sure what are you having?" I ask dumping my cheer back on the floor and walked closer to work top to see she was making pasta.
" I'm having pasta, fancy some pasta?" I nod " sounds good" I say with a smile.
" need some help?" I offer trying to work up the courage to ask about Mona.
" sure, could you grate the cheer? Whilst I boil the pasta to soften it" I nod " sure, where's the grater Spence?" I say looking for where it usually is.
" try here, dad never puts back in the right place" Spencer says and I chuckle knowing how true that is.
10 minutes later Spencer pours the pasta into a baking dish and then I add my layer of cheese And Spencer gently places the tray in the oven and that's when I decide to ask Spencer about what she and Mona spoke about earlier. I feel a pang of fear worrying what Mona was saying to my sister.
" Spence?" I say weakly " hmm" she says turning to face me " what were you and Mona talking about earlier at school?" Spencer frowned.
" when?" She says trying to lie to me.
" don't lie to me Spence I saw you, Emily, Aria and Hanna talking to Mona" I sound a tad desperate.
" why what does it matter?" Ugh my sister is so annoying I sigh in frustration.
" Mona well...don't trust her that's all" Spencer frowns .
" Why? Why should I listen to you?" I move away from the work surface.
" I just know, please listen to me okay" Spencer sighs " Fine okay she invited us to her birthday seeing she is Hanna's best friend since 7th grade so if Hanna says she is okay then we can trust her" My sister says bending down to check the pasta in the oven.
" fine whatever, what time is mom home?" I say changing the subject as my sister clearly wasn't listen to me at all but nothing changes.
" I will be back down once I've changed" I say picking up my cheer bag and heading up stairs. I rush up the steps and once I'm in my room I shut my door a little harder than planned as it makes a huge bag.
I dump my bag on the floor and sink to the floor in front of my bag and stay like that for a few seconds before I decide to pull out the bat phone and decide to shake things up.

I hit send to Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer. Once I am done I change in to sweats and a baggy rosewood t shirt and put my hair up into a high ponytail, I reach into my Cheer bag an dig out my AP history work book and and head down stairs and just as I imagined Spencer looks distracted, worried and I swear I can see the little cogs in her pain working out what to do. I smirk but quickly wipe that smirk off my face and walk over to Spencer and calmly say " hey is everything okay?" Spencer jumps at the sound of my voice " sorry I didn't mean to make you jump" I say taking a seat at the isle placing my books out in front of me " it's okay my mind is on other things I guess" I nod.
" what are you studying?" Spencer asks as she leant forward to read my book.
" AP History" I say in a sarcastic cheery way.
" need any help with that while we wait for dinner to cook?" Spencer asks me.
" sure" I shrug. We start discussing my home work and right on queue Mom walks through the door " excuse me have I walked into the wrong house? I'm wondering if you could help me I'm looking for my two daughters who are always at each other's throats" Mom says in shock after seeing us working together on something without any arguments.
" Hi mom, how was work?" Spencer asks
" work was work but, how have you girls been? Have you eaten yet?" Mom asks
" actually we have pasta in the oven if you want some?" I offer knowing Spencer wouldn't mind.
" we made it together" Me and Spencer say in unison.
We could see mom was rather shocked that we worked together.