I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I walked to the living room, only to be greeted by shirtless Taehyung, all sweaty. I spat my water on to him and closed my eyes.

"Yah! What are you-! Ugh! You're doing it for fun didn't you!"

"What? No. It's your fault for not wearing any shirt!" I spat back.

"This is my house and I can even naked if I want to! You're just a stranger here. You're such a burden. Even your parents didn't want to care of you!"

*smack. I slapped him. I freaking slapped him. I was taken aback too by my sudden respond. But he deserve it.
I ran towards my room and locked the door. Buried my face in the pillow and cried.

Why does he has to be so mean?

TAEHYUNG POV:

I touched my cheek. It felt hot. I bet it was reddening. She slapped me. Huh. How dare she. But you're being too harsh towards her, Taehyung. I groaned. No, she deserves what I've just said.

(Skip skip skip)

Finally, the last day of our final exam. And we'll be graduating in a week. Time does fly fast.

I did all my best in my exam. Hoping that I'll get a good results. The BTS  (*a/n: sorry if I forgot to mention it in previous chapter) members asked me join them at the bubble tea shop. I went there with cute Jimin and bunny Jungkook with me.

"Can I take your order?" "As usual" both of us said at the same time and chuckled after that. "You sure love Roasted milk tea, are you?" Jimin mocked me. "Of course, that's my favorite drink" (*a/n: yes. This is my favorite flavor cause my best friend suggested this flavor when I bought a bubble tea for my first time)

After paying at the cashier, we went to sit with other members. "Hey, where's Tae?" Jungkook asked. "Busy eating his girlfriend face at I don't even know where" Suga said boringly.

We just nodded and keep on chatting. "Why you don't want me to send you home?" Jimin pouted.

"Trust me. You wouldn't want to. T-there's a d-dog. Yeah, a dog. It likes to bites a person with pink hair." I said innocently. He looked at me weirdly and then bidding goodbye at me.

Thank God. Haha. What? A dog that bites a person with pink hair? He really buys that lie? Ouh,he's so cute.

I shrugged and walked home. Suddenly, I got a text from someone. Eh? Who is this?. I read the text and frowned.

Unknown: I hope that the dog doesn't bites someone as cute as you.

I bit my lips and looked around nervously. Who is this? I don't share my number with anyone except the BTS member and Mrs. Kim. But not Taehyung of course. He doesn't want my number. I fastened my steps towards the Kim's house while looking around and being extra careful.

(Reach home)
RA IN POV :
"I'm ho-" No, that kid will come and says that this is not my house.

"Excuse me, who are you?" A young boy, about 4 or 5 years old asked me. "I uhmm I live here" He looked at me up and down with a frown. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Mrs. Kim.

"Kim Daehun, what are you doing? You said that you want to meet the noona that live with- oh there you are Ra In!" She walked towards me and this Daehun kid.

"So, this is the noona?" He asked Mrs. Kim and got a nodded as a reply.

"Hello. My name is Kim Daehun, Mrs. Kim nephew. Sorry about my attitude before. I don't blend well with stranger but you're an exception"

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Hello, my name is Jun Ra In, Mrs. Kim friend's daughter. And I don't blend well with stranger too but you're exclude"

"Where's your sister?" Mrs. Kim asked. "She's upstairs. I'll call her." He quickly ran upstairs. "They are twins. Her sister is Kim Daehee"

"Ouh." "Will you help me with dinner? Sun Hye left early because she had something to do" I nodded.

(Dinner time)
"Noona, you're cute" I blushed at his words. "Well then, you're cuter" I said.

"Hahaha, then I'm the cutest!" Daehee beamed. "No! You're not. Noona is cuter than you!" Daehun said. "Hmph! Then, you're uglier than me!" And they started to bicker.

"Hey, stop. Don't fight, it's not good. You both are twins so both of you are cute. And I'm the ugly one, okay?"

"Yeah, the ugliest one here" Taehyung said while smirking. I glared at him.

Ugh, you think that you're so handsome?

Mrs. Kim just shook her head.

I helped to clean the kitchen and wash the plates.

"Ra In, can you do me a favor?" Mrs. Kim asked me. I nodded.

"Well, the twin's mother could not pick them up until tomorrow night. Which mean, they'll stay for the night. Uhm, I have important things to do tomorrow. Will you help me take care of the twin. Don't worry. You don't have to skip school. They'll be send to the day care in the morning."

"Uhm, okay. I don't have anything to do tomorrow so, yeah. It's fine."

"Ouh, I already asked Taehyung to join you guys. Okay, honey. Goodnight"

Does he really have to go too?! I groaned.

Hello readers! How's your day today. Haha. Well I don't have a good day cause I keep getting stomachache.

And sorry for updating this lame chapter. Uhmm, but I do hope you guys can enjoy it.

Thanks for all the comments, votes and likes. I really love you guys. 😘😘