"Am I making you weak in the knees?"

AN: Sexual content in this chapter. If that's not your thing, you may want to skip.

Later that night, Camila got out of the cab. She couldn't believe she let Dinah talk her into meeting up with Lauren after work. She looked down at her hand and grabbed her phone, punching the number in.

Camila: So.. I'm here.

This was a fancy hotel. One of the best in New York City. What was a stripper doing staying here? She walked up the steps and into the large lobby and awkwardly looked around. Everything was immaculate. Marble floors with extremely expensive looking furniture and art work.

After Lauren had given Camila the address of the hotel she was staying at that night, the rest of the night had dragged on slowly. All she could think about was getting to see Camila again. Lauren made it back to the hotel at 12:15 and immediately got in the shower. She hated smelling like the strip club. She heard her phone chime. She picked it up, responding as she smiled to herself.

Lauren: Room #1727

She sighed in relief as she made her way towards the elevator and pressed the floor number. What was she even doing here? She didn't do one night stands. That wasn't her. Did Lauren really want to sleep with her, or was it just an interest in seeing what a woman with a dick looked like? As the thought crossed her mind, she almost left...but she couldn't. She didn't know why, but she couldn't. The elevator doors opened and Camila walked towards the end of the hallway, stopping in front of the room number Lauren texted her.

Lauren quickly slipped on a shirt and shorts and went to the door as the woman was knocking. Waiting a second, Lauren opened the door. "Hey come in." Lauren led Camila into the suite that she was staying in.

Camila tucked her phone into her heavy jacket and smiled at Lauren softly. She looked over at woman and saw what she was wearing; shorts and a tight shirt. The shirt hugged her body perfectly and those shorts left nothing to the imagination. She stood awkwardly near the door. "This is, um... a nice room, Lauren." She was nervous. Camila thought Lauren was beautiful and she usually turned into a mess in front of a hot girl, at least at first. Even though they just made out no more than a few hours ago... she was still a little nervous.

The raven-haired woman smiled softly at Camila, stepping forward. "You can take your coat off, you know." Lauren chuckled as she helped Camila out of her jacket and hung it up in the closet. She grabbed Camila's hand and led her over to the spacious sitting area.

Camila chuckled. "Yeah, right... Sorry." She took off her beanie and scarf before letting Lauren help her with her coat. She walked with Lauren and looked down at their hands. They were so different. Camila's arm was nothing in comparison to Lauren's. Hers were covered in tattoos while the other woman had nothing. It just seemed... strange to her. But then again, this whole night was strange.

Lauren walked them over to the window and just stood there looking outside. She turned to look at Camila and kissed her lightly. She wanted the other woman to want this, too. So Lauren was putting herself out there again. "You want to know a fantasy of mine?" Lauren asked as she turned to look at Camila.

Camila closed her eyes as the woman kissed her. "What's the fantasy?" She turned when Lauren did and placed her hands on the woman's hips to pull her closer. Might as well not be shy.

Lauren smiled when Camila's hand went to her hips. She was happy that Camila seemed to be coming out of her shell a little more. "Well.." Lauren leaned in to Camila, whispering in her ear, "I've always wanted someone to fuck me against the windows, overlooking the city...like everyone is watching.."