‡Four‡

I was walking towards my last class of the day when I was pulled aside by none other than Kyle Brooks. His blonde hair styled up flawlessly and blue eyes piercing mine with a smirk like the devils'. It has been 3 days since I last saw him in class, Lucas as well, but I thought nothing of it. Now, though, with a determined glint in his eyes, I knew he was planning something new this month.

Every month, Kyle became determined to screw me, like clockwork. He'd throw some big, extravagant plan to make me swoon, but it never worked. Most of the campus thought he was in love with me, and the small rest of the portion believed his father was forcing him to get me so that they could merge companies with my father.

But I knew him better than that and knew he was just a horny fucker.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "What do you want now, Kyle?" I leaned back onto the white college walls, eager to end any interaction with him.

"Come on, babe. You know you wanna screw me just as badly as I wanna screw you, so why don't we skip the chase and jump right in, to bed that is." He winked as he leaned forward, placing a hand on the wall next to my face. He knew better than to touch me without permission.

"Can we get this over with, please? I'm going to be late to class." I glared, letting him know I wasn't joking and that he would regret this if he got me late to class. His eyes flashed but he got on with it.

"Winter break is coming up in a week, the guys and I were thinking of taking a little ski trip to Colorado. One of the guys has a house near a lodge there, and we were hoping you could come and bring some chicks, yeah?" He wiggled his brows, letting the unspoken words between us insinuate everything he wanted to say.

Kyle might be an idiot, but he was a talented one. He got in for guitar play, no scholarship but there was no doubt he was an incredible player. And the girls loved him for it. He never took it seriously, but was so talented he didn't even have to try. If he did he'd be top in the school. I hated him for it. I had to work harder than anyone else to get to where I was, and all he had to do was bad his lashes at daddy and get him in with connections.

But Kyle was delicate, to say the least. Our encounters were always carefully trodden, any wrong move could make him angry, and although he didn't get angry very often, when he did it tended to make a statement. The statue in front of the school, now covered in tarp and CAUTION tape, was an example of that.

"I'll think about it, ok?" I said, not promising anything but appeasing him for now. "But right now I have to go to class, and if I'm late, the answer will definitely be no." He smirked once more and stepped back away from me, lifting his arms up in a "surrender" motion. I sent him a mocking smile and walked away.

"See you soon, babe." I rolled my eyes and walked into class just as the bell rang. He got lucky.

I made my way to the seat beside Heather. She'd been awfully quiet these last couple of days, but then again I've seen her smile more than ever before. Whichever boy she's screwing must be a good one. I made a mental plan to find out who it was.

The lecture went on and I thought about Kyle's request. I could easily round up a group of girls to take, Jenny would be a shoo-in, Heather as well. But I'd need 4 other girls to fit with Kyle's boys, background people. I scowled at the thought. And a ski trip, or in my case snowboard, would be very within my interests. With my decision in mind, I turned to Heather with a big smile just as the professor finished.

"So, Kyle is going with the boys to Colorado for a ski trip during winter break. Private lodge, all expense paid. You're coming." I gave her no option to reject, not that she would anyway, as I packed my laptop. "Also, find two other girls to go, you know for the other boys." She twisted her face in confusion.