‡One‡

I've had this for a while and now I'm posting it. 

It's kind of like a Devil's Daughter kind of thing; no commitment and just post when I feel like it. 

======================================================

 I looked over at my best friend, Jenny, as she puckered her lips at her reflection and slowly covered them with a light pink lip gloss. Her pink skirt rode up on her leg as she bent over to get a better view, and her shirt lowered, her exact intention as she practiced for the night. Her black crop top made her look like a girl from the 50s, especially with her blonde hair pulled up into a tight ponytail and the choker around her neck didn't help her situation. But instead of telling her I just smiled.

"That choker looks so hot on you." I told her, leaning forward into the mirror myself, and covering my own lips with a hot red lipstick. My green shorts exposed my long smooth legs and showing slightly under my ass. My shirt, though it wasn't a crop top, was a deep v-neck and hugged my curves. My heeled boots would hurt soon enough, but the gorgeous shoes were easy to decide on.

"You should put your hair up, it's going to get hot tonight, and I don't think you want to be looking like a sweaty pig before the party even starts." She said, pushing her breasts up with a nudge. I restrained from rolling my eyes as I ran a hand through my black naturally curled hair.

"Heat doesn't bother me." I gave her a smirk through the reflection and she gave me a mocking smile.

"Whatever." She left the room and picked up her purse from the bed. "When you're sweating buckets, don't come crying to me." She gave me a satisfied smile as she walked passed me and waited at the door. That time I really did roll my eyes as I picked up my phone and shoved it into my shorts.

"Come on, we're already late." I smirked stepping passed the door and strutting down the hallway.

"It's going to be so much fun! The seniors have been setting this up for weeks!" Jenny gushed jumping into the passenger side of my black Aston Martin Vanquish Volante. I held back the bored sigh as I plastered a wide smile on my face.

"I know right? You gonna hook up with anyone specific?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me as I pulled out of the parking lot. Jenny furrowed her brows and tilted her head in thought, something I always found somewhat annoying though most would find it endearing.

"Maybe Connor. I heard one of the sophomores have a thing for him, so I'm thinking of putting her in her place." She smirked at me from a side glance as I drove towards the house.

Alpha Gamma Beta was throwing a party. They were the most popular fraternity in the University. They lived about 7 blocks away from us, but the heels made it pretty hard to walk it all. They were famous for their wild parties. And members. The party was already in swing as we pulled into the driveway across the street. Any closer, and it's the first place those who drank too much would go to.

The music was playing, booming in my ears as we walked up to the foyer, arms linked together and our steps in sink. Laser and pulsing lights nearly blinded me as I entered the house and revealed the dancing orgy of college students dancing to the beat. I smiled as Jenny went her own way, saying a quick "see you later" before letting the crowd engulf her.

I knew their eyes were on me as I walked towards the kitchen, the always were. I wasn't the queen bee like most would like to believe, but everyone did want my attention. The girls hated me, but of course wanted to get close to me since I'm usually close with the guys. And the guys were close to me because, well... that was obvious.

But even in high school, it was always like this. So I was used to the parties, and used to the music and the alcohol. I don't get drunk easily, though sometimes I wish I did, since I was always bored out of my mind. I couldn't remember why I loved parties so much when I was younger. The music was deafening, guys tried to grope me at every turn, the alcohol wasn't ever very good, and the after effects hurt more than they were worth.

I smiled and greeted all the right people as I made my way to the kitchen. The keg was always disgusting and reserved for the heavy drinkers and their games. No, the good stuff was in the cabinets, under the sinks, in the dishwasher, etc., where they would hide the expensive drinks so we don't get them. I bent down, opening the cabinets and pulling out a badly hidden bottle of vodka. I stood up when I felt someone's gaze on my ass.

Slowly, I looked over my shoulder, locking eyes with a man leaning against the farthest wall. His hands were in his jeans pockets, and his shirt clung to his body and exposing his thick, muscled arms. He watched me with predatory green eyes as he took a sip from his red solo cup, his clean-cut jaw clenching. He stayed in the shadow, a bunch of the frat boys surrounding him talking animatedly and trying to get his attention, but he ignored them all. The mysterious aura was as attractive as his frame.

"Hey baby." My attention shifted to the frat boy standing in front of me. I moved my weight to one leg as I looked him up and down, feeling Mystery Man's eyes on me as I gave him a seductive smirk. He wasn't hideous, no he was quite attractive. Nothing special; brown hair and blue eyes, and was obviously the kind who thought he was the shit. "Wanna dance?" He asked, taking a step closer and wrapping his hands around my waist. I let him as I stepped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"If you can handle it." I whispered in his ear, smirking as I pulled away and led him to the other room by the hand. I glanced over at Mystery Man, locking eyes with his and shooting a wink before disappearing in the mass of bodies.

His hands instantly found my ass as he pulled me flushed against him. My hand wrapped around the back of his neck, moving my hips against his to the beat of the music. His breath fanned my neck but I found the whole situation quite boring. Nevertheless, I smiled and let him grope me.

My eyes flickered up. Mystery Man followed me in here. My smile became somewhat genuine and I shot him a seductive smile as I began dancing more aggressively. He leaned back on the wall, watching me between the bodies and crossing his arms over his broad chest. I could feel the boner pressing up against my body, but I ignored it as I danced, keeping my eyes on his.

"Alright baby, that's enough teasing." the guy growled and kissed my neck, taking my hand and pulling me away. If he thought I was going to have sex with him he had another thing coming.

Before I had the chance to tell him, my other hand was pulled, slipping me out of the other guy's grip and forcing me to crash into another chest. My breath stopped as I realized the arm around my waist, the smirk hovering above mine, and the boner pressing against my stomach. Mystery Man's eyes shifted from mine to my lips. Slowly, I drew my hands up his chest, resting them on his shoulders.

"What the fuck man! I got dibs!" He tried pulling me away from him, and Mystery Man looked up, something akin to rage flickering in his eyes. The tugging stopped. "S-Sorry man. You can have her." He stuttered as he tried to get away, shoving the other people aside.

"Now why was he so scared of you?" I wondered, lifting my gaze to his.

"My reputation precedes me even here, apparently." His voice was deeper than I thought it'd be, smoother, sending a chill down my spine.

"Not very well, considering I know everyone, but I don't know you." Suddenly he spun me, pressing my back against his chest with an arm to my front.

"Maybe you don't know anyone at all then." His lips trailed up the side of my neck, and I tilted my head allowing him more access, releasing a sigh of content. He began moving his hips, forcing mine to move with his, and it was the most erotic dance I'd ever experienced. "You know, sweetheart, when you dance like that you have to accept the consequences." He breathed against my neck. I was nearly breathless but I found it in me to answer.

"What kind of consequences are we talking about?" I lifted my chin up to look at him, our lips skimming in the process.

"First of all, you're going to have to fix this." He thrust his body against my ass, and I sucked in a breath of surprise and pleasure at the length.

"And second?"

"It won't be just once." He growled before spinning me around, slamming his lips against mine and blacking out my entire night.