Discontinued

Ok so, I know many of you are asking for updates, and I know how you feel because my favorite authors take forever to write as well and I understand the disappointment.

I'm in college now. My freshman year in college. And while in high school I never went out and never experienced life, I've not spent a single night at home since I've started class. My grades are good for the first time in my life and I'm on top of my game. But I am living.

I check wattpad because of the books I'm still obsessed with (literally all the ones from ) but I haven't found the time to write. More importantly, I've lost inspiration for all of my books. Kings and Thieves, though one of the least popular stories of my dash, is my proudest work, and the most I've written since class is editing and changing that story to make it more mature and less childish. And even then it's only been a few chapters.

I'd like to apologize to all my followers because I know how hopeful you've been and I've been so grateful for every step you've been with me. I'm so sorry I am not capable of providing the endings you so dearly desire. I'd tell you that I'm working on something, that it'd be my best work yet, but I'd be lying and it'd be a disappointment.

I haven't lost my love for writing, far from it, but for now, I'm living my life off the laptop. I'm going clubbing people. And let's just say my steamy chapters are about to get a whole lot more realistic, whenever it is I write them.

I love you all and I'm so sorry.

Consider my account deactivated. Every story is discontinued. Don't remove them from your library. Who knows maybe I'll get a spark of inspiration, as low as the chances of that happening are. I'm proud of everything I've done here. And I'd like to thank the readers of TBWTA for starting my wattpad career. God bless you all

I'm so sorry, and I love you all.