‡Three‡

Heather walked in through the door, and her smile slipped into a neutral expression before she made her way to sit next to me. Her hair was disheveled, and the buttons on her cardigan were mismatched. I watched her with an amused smile as she sat down and tried to fix her hair with her laptop camera.

"Who was the unfortunate guy?" I teased. She sent me a glare, something somewhat rare considering we were supposed to be "friends".

"None of your business." She huffed, fixing the buttons on her shirt. I went to ask again, but the professor began his lecture. I shot her a smile, and a flash of worry shined in her eyes for a second. At least she understood I was a threat to be wary of. We might be "friends", but I demanded respect, and anything less warranted revenge.

She remained quiet throughout the class, the constant note taking making my hand cramp, but I needed the best possible grades in everything. I've never missed a class, couldn't afford to. Every information was vital to my performance, and dancing would start tomorrow.

When class ended I made my way back to my car, where Jenny was already leaning against and talking to a boy. He was an underclassman, with little to no family money. "Jenny, I got that cream you wanted. You know for the rash on your ass?" I asked her, hopping into the car.

"Um, I-I gotta go, but it was nice meeting you," he stuttered, slowly backing away.

"Wait! I didn't even get your number!" She shouted after him in a desperate attempt before huffing when she received no response and got in the car, a scowl on her face. "What the hell was that for," she demanded.

"Not only was he an underclassman, but he was in the upper middle class." She widened her eyes and sat back in her seat quietly. "You're welcome." She mumbled a thank you under her breath.

"How do you even know about everyone anyways?" I shrugged.

"I need to know who's worth talking to, worth knowing. I make it my business to know everyone, so there are no surprises."

"What about that new guy? You know, the guy with black hair and dreamy green eyes? Kyle has been talking about him all day, but he never mentions a name." She sighed, looking into the distance as I parked the car.

"Lucas Cage. Heather's brother, apparently."

"That's all you know?" I narrowed my eyes at her and pulled out my phone.

"I need a full background check on Lucas Cage. Goes to Juilliard University and is Heather Vand's brother."

"Right away miss," Georgeson replied and hung up.

"I'll know more by Friday," I told Jenny.

"Speaking of, Kyle is throwing another party on Friday. Wanna go?"

"So soon? He just had one last night."

"That was a welcome back party, you know? For the first day of our Junior Year. Now it's a publicity stunt for their fraternity." I sighed, thinking about it.

I'd get to see Lucas again, and maybe this time I'll actually get to get him into bed. Then again he's related to Heather, I didn't exactly want to have any relationships with a Vand relative.

"We'll see," I told her, smirking and closing the door behind me.

After a few hours in my room, the constant thumping next door became next to impossible to withstand. With an annoyed sigh, I dropped my book against the desk and went next door to Cally's room. When I opened the door, the only surprise evident on my face was the slight widening of my eyes.

Cally laid with her legs behind her ears, and Lucas pounding bare ass relentlessly into her, causing the constant thumping against my wall. "Cally what the hell did I say about hook ups." Lucas froze at my voice, just as Cally finished, making an impossible, and unnecessarily, loud moan as she threw her head back in a dramatic performance. God damned acting major.

"This is the third time but I'll say it again. When you hook up, do it on Channel's bed so I don't have to hear it." I pointed to the bed on the other side of the room.

"Sorry, Jade. We didn't make it to the other bed." The smug grin on her face told me otherwise. Narrowing my eyes I walked to her closet and pulled out all of her clothes except the ugly gym shorts and baggy shirt.

"You know the punishment." Cally quickly pushed Lucas off of her and stormed up to me, completely naked and unashamed.

"But Kyle's party is on Friday! You can't take all of my clothes! It's social suicide! What am I supposed to wear?!" I shrugged uncaringly.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I don't have many rules, but this is one of them. It's not hard to follow. But if I see you in anything other than what I left in your closet, then your kicked out."

She narrowed her brows at me in anger. "You're just a jealous bitch because I got to fuck him before you." The smirk on her lips quickly fell as my expression turned furious. "Oh, my god. Jade, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. I was just mad and-" I raised my hand.

"You can either pack now and leave with dignity. Or you can stay, and deal with me. But if you stay, you'll be begging to leave." Her bottom lip quivered and she opened her mouth to protest. "I'll have your answer by the end of tomorrow. Stay out of my way until then, or I won't give you an option again." Her eyes began to tear up but I paid no heed as I threw her clothes on the bed and left the room.

"Jade." I was tugged by the arm and spun to face Lucas. "Don't you think to kick her out just because of a little noise next door is a little much?" He said, pulling on his shirt and crossing his arms over his chest.

"This isn't about the noise anymore or the rules. I didn't get to be head of the sorority as a junior by letting people treat me like that. I demand respect. Anything less than deserves expulsion of the sorority. She should be happy I only kicked her out of the sorority. Though by the time I'm done, no other sorority will accept her." I smirked.

"You really should be careful who you attack. One day it'll bite you in the ass." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Cally is upper middle class. Her parents own a micro company and are no threat to me. I do my research Cage, just stay out of my way and mind your own business."

"What happened to the dancer from earlier today, huh? The hot ballerina who flirted with me?"

"Another part to play, Cage. I have a feeling you know that better than most." With one last glare, I walked into my room and slammed the door in his face.