Xander Says Goodbye

Skylar's P.O.V

A few days later, Lou were showing Ravi, Zuri, and I how to skip rocks."Time for a little Rock skipping 101.If you don't throw it at exactly the right angle, it'll sink like a stone."she told us as she gave us all rocks.

"It is a stone."I told her."Yeah, sinking and breaking windows is all it's good for."Zuri said."Ok, Emma, how about you go first?Make sure you do us Woodchucks proud!"Lou said.

"Hey, you're lucky I'm even holding this thing.The last rock I picked up was ten carats and came with an armed guard."Emma told her."Stand aside, ladies."Ravi said.

"I have calculated the perfect angle and velocity for maximum skippage."he told us and he was getting ready to throw the rock in the lake, but he threw it backwards instead and hit a duck.

"Well, you didn't skip a rock, but you might have got us dinner."Lou told him and I nodded."Ooh! Here's a another stone.Go get us a pig, I'm in the mood for some bacon."Zuri told him and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, I was in the cabin with Zuri and Tiffany."You!I know you took it!"Tiffany said to Zuri."If you're talking about to have fun, I think you were born that way."Zuri replied.

"I'm talking about my violin.It's gone.Where did you hide it?"Tiffany asked me."I didn't.Maybe it ran away to find someone who can actually play it."she said.

"And how do you know Skylar didn't take it?"Zuri said."Hey, I don't take someone's stuff until they take something of mine.A and I find that very offensive that you would take me as a suspect."I said.

"And this from someone whose idea of entertainment is to watch stupid viral videos over and over."Tiffany said."They are not stupid.They're hilarious."she said defensively.

"In fact, I want to "Monkey Sniffing His Own Butt" right now."Zuri told her and she went to look for her tablet, but couldn't find it."Hey!My tablet's gone!Did you take it?"Zuri asked.

"No!And you're not supposed to have a tablet at camp!"Tiffany reminded her."I have a doctor's note."Zuri told her.She took not off of her nightstand and handed it to Tiffany and I walked over to her to read it.

"There's no such disease as "tablet deficiency."Tiffany told her and I nodded.Then, I went to go get m guitar, but I couldn't find it."Hey, my guitar is gone!"I exclaimed and I searched for it everywhere, by couldn't find it.

"Ok, now this just got real!"I said angrily and walked out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wake over to Gladys to see her talking to some girl campers and they ran away."Gladys!Zuri took my violin!"Tiffany tattled."Did not!But Tiffany took my tablet!"Zuri told her.Gladys have her a look that said "What?"

"Which I need for my serious medical condition."she said and I rolled my eyes."Meanwhile, someone took my guitar!And if I don't find it, I'm gonna start crackin' heads open!"I exclaimed angrily.

"Actually, I took your tablet."Gladys told her."Why?"she asked."Because it's against camp rules."she reminded her."But I have a note!"she told her."A fake note.Like last week, when "your doctor" said you needed extra desserts because you were diagnosed with a "low pudding count."Gladys said.

"LPC is a real thing!"Zuri said sadly."Make Zuri give me back my violin!"Tiffany told her."She didn't take it.I did.And I also took your guitar."Gladys told us.

"I got sick and tired of getting complaints about your playing."Gladys said."From who?"Tiffany asked."Everybody!The campers here, the campers across the lake, the Canadian mounted police."Gladys listed.