Friending With The Enemy

(Minus bag and glasses)

Skylar's P.O.V

It was nighttime and all of the campers were gathered around the campfire to hear Lou tell a scary story."And that night, when the counselor went back into the cabin, all he found were 5 empty beds and a bloody Kikiwaka claw!"she shouted and we all screamed.

Then, I noticed that she had a banana, not a claw in her hand."Wait a minute.That's not a claw, it's a banana."Tiffany told her."Ohhh, then I must've put the claw in my cereal this morning."she said.

"That's gonna sting coming out,"I told her and she nodded.We heard rustling in the bushes and we all screamed.Then, a guy came out of the bushes."It's!...kinda hunky.Dibs on being devoured,"Lou said.

He ran over to us."Sorry.Did I scare you guys?"He asked us."O-Of course not."Ravi told him."You can let me go of me now."Lou told Ravi."Right,"he said, letting go of her arm.

"Wait a minute.I know you.Your Dr.Hunter Brody.The host of my favorite show, For Reals."They said that last part in unison."Dr.Brody travels the world in search of strange phenomena and proves there for reals."Zuri explained to us.

"I was hot on the tail of the Kikiwaka.Well, I mean not right on the tail.That would be CRAZY dangerous!"he told us."But then, the ferocious beast started chasing me and I ended up here!"he shouted.

"Well, thanks a lot for leading it right to us."I thanked him sarcastically."Why don't you just bring my mom while your at it?"Tiffany asked sarcastically."No, no, no, no, no.The Kikiwaka took off when I ran into the camp."he told us.

"Just curious.What exactly are you a doctor of?"Ravi asked him."Danger,"he replied darkly."I do not believe that is actually a degree."Ravi said skeptically."It is online,"He said to Ravi.We all nodded.

There's something about that guy that just isn't right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, we were with Dr.Brody, looking at some of his equipment when Zuri walked over to us."Dr.Brody, can I have a selfie with you before the Kikiwaka eats you for breakfast?"Zuri asked.

"Of course.But I'm sure when I emerge from these woods, I will have proven that the Kikiwaka is for reals,"he said in unison with Zuri.Ok, now that's just getting annoying."And still have all my organs intact."he finished.

"Whatever you need tell yourself,"I replied and they took a selfie."Is this tracking device that ejects 1138?Or am I just in heaven?"Ravi asked.I rolled my eyes.

"Is this a thermo rapid camera?Wow, with a nanometer range on, this thing is crazy."Tiffany said."The weather today:hot with a 100% chance of nerd."Zuri joked.I snickered."Good one, Zuri."I said.

"You guys really know your stuff.Why don't you come track the Kikiwaka with me?"Dr.Brody offered."We can make scientific history together."he said."That is on my bucket list, right next to kicking a home run."he told us.