Gone Girl

Skylar's P.O.V

"Stamps, postcards, the last shreds of my self respect!"Emma shouted out as she walked through.Zuri, Jorge and I walked up to her."I'll take two shreds."Jorge said.

"Why are all you CIT's selling stuff?"Zuri asked Emma."Gladys is making us.Apparently, varicose vein removal is not cheap."Emma replied."Ew,"I said.Emma nodded.

"I like her legs.They remind me of a New York City subway map."Zuri said.Then, we heard a ring.We turned around to see Ravi pedaling in on a bike and the back was full of candy.

"Candy here!Get your delectable, sugary treats!"he called."And speaking of delectable, notice how my rump is rocking these bike shorts."Ravi said, showing his "rump".

"Your geek is on fleek,"she said.He nodded.Then, a siren went off and I covered my ears."Campers, big announcement, so stop what your doing!"she instructed everyone.All the counselors that were playing with Tiffany had dropped her.I walked over to Emma and Lou.

"Last night, I was stood up for a date."Gladys informed us."How can a pint of ice cream and a George Clooney movie stand you up?"I asked them.

"It was Serge, the candy delivery man!Sheesh, you post bail for a guy and dosen't even take you to dinner?"Gladys complained."Been there, done that."Lou muttered sadly.

"Since Serge is not returning my calls, text, or banging on his front door, I have decided to punish him by no longer ordering candy for the camp."she said.

We all groaned and complained."Why do we all suffer just because your hideous and no one wants to date you?!"Jorge said.Gladys looked at Jorge like she was gonna kill him.

"Let me rephrase that,"he said."Too late!Your going in the hole!"she shouted at him.Jorge looked frightened."Don't worry.It's more comfortable than the bunks."Xander reassured him.

"And since candy reminds me of Serge, it is now banned from camp.So, enjoy what's left in candy boy's cart cause' that the last of it!"she said.As soon as she walked away, all of the kids gave Ravi the death stare and started to walk toward him.

"Ok, people, uh one at a time please."he suggested scarily."Oh, perhaps a single file-"

"Get em'!"Zuri shouted.All of the campers ran towards him and took whatever was left in his cart."Stop!You are pulling my taffy!"he said.
___________________________

We were in our cabin, watching Tiffany still trying to finish her unicorn figurine.I had half a Hershey bar in my hand."Are you done yet?"Zuri asked."Yep.I've been working on this for two solid weeks and I am finally done."Tiffany said."Emphasis on finally."I whispered to Zuri.She nodded.

"I smell candy!!"I heard Jorge yell.He bursted through the door and caused the stack of books next to Tiffany to fall on the table and knock over her unicorn figurine, thus breaking it into pieces."Oh boy."I muttered.

"Oops.Looks like you broke you horsey."he said.I facepalmed.She got up and ran out of the door while screaming."She's weird."he said."Anyhoo, I'll give you guys each 50 bucks for the last bites of your candy bars."he said, looking at our candy bars.

"Woah, your willing to give us 50 bucks for a bite?"Zuri asked amazed."And any of my bodily organs."he said."That gives me and idea."Zuri said, having her idea face on."But please don't take my tonsils.I need those to pee.Or breath.I don't really pay attention in science."he told us.

"My point is, if your willing to pay us 50 bucks for a bite, do you have any idea what the campers would pay for a whole bar?"Zuri asked."No.I don't pay attention in math either."he said.
___________________________