Camp Rules

(Minus the bag)

Skylar's P.O.V

"Zuri, it's my turn to use the bathroom!"Emma exclaimed, knocking on the door."I'm still getting ready!Hold your hinenial horses!"Zuri shouted through the bathroom.I was waiting for Zuri so we could go to breakfast together.

"This is the reason why I woke up early to get ready."I told Emma."Really?"Emma asked annoyed."Hey, first come, first serve."I said, putting my hands up in surrender.

"Come on, I'm sure you look fine!"Emma reassured her.Zuri came out of the bathroom with her hair a mess."Really?Does this look fine to you?"Zuri asked her sarcastically while showing her hair.

"Nope."I said."Zuri, you know I can't lie about hair."Emma told her.Zuri stared at her blankly.Then, Emma noticed something."Hey! What are you doing with my diamond encrusted nail file?"Emma asked Zuri.

"If you didn't want me using it, you should've put it in a lock box when a sign that says 'do not touch'."Zuri told her.I nodded in agreement."That's exactly what I did."Emma said.

"Oh.Well, I guess that didn't work."I said.Zuri nodded.Emma looked at me blankly.I just shrugged."Just hurry up."she told Zuri."It's my bathroom too!You and your giant blackheads are just gonna have to wait."Zuri told Emma.

Emma looked offended and Zuri went back into the bathroom.I 'oohed' at that."Fine, I'll just get ready out here.I'm a CIT now, so I can adapt to anything."Emma said, hooking up her hair dryer.

She went back a few steps.When she turned on the hair dryer, the outlet got electrocuted and it caught on fire."Woah!"I exclaimed, getting off the bed.Emma went to Zuri's bed to grab the fire hydrant.

"Do you smell smoke?"Zuri asked.She looked over to the outlet and gasped.Emma put out the fire.When she was done, I looked over to Zuri who looked like a half baked snowman.

I hid my laugh behind my hand."Thanks a lot!"Zuri said sarcastically."At least no one will notice your hair."Emma tried to look on the bright side.I nodded.

"FYI, I'm gonna need another hour in the bathroom."Zuri told us.I threw my hands in the air in frustration while Zuri went back into the bathroom."At least you know how to put out an electrical fire."I said.Emma nodded.

"I'm just gonna go to breakfast without her."I muttered as I walked out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, I was in Grizzly cabin cause Xander and I were going to play football."Guys, check it out!Ravi Ross, Citation Boss."Freeze, near-do-wells!"Ravi said and he threw his citation book at us.

"You know 'throw the book at them' is just an expression, right?"I asked Ravi."I am going to prove to Gladys that I have what it takes to be a counselor."Ravi told us.Why is he such a kiss up?

"Even if I do not meet the height requirement."Ravi said."10-4.I'll have the kids make you a badge in arts and crafts."Xander told him."Oh, and maybe some lifts for your shoes."he said.I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so is there a reason that Ravi is dressed like some kind of camp cop?"I asked Xander."Yeah.All of the CIT's have to give citations to campers ever time they see them breaking a rule."Xander told me.I nodded in understanding.

"If they get 3 citations, they have to be punished."He finished."Oh, but that still doesn't answer why he has a cop uniform on."I said.He just shrugged."Ok, so let's get started."he said.