Introduction

My name is Victoria Mikaelson Blackthorn. I am the daughter of Esther and Ansel and the twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson and the half-sister of Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Kol, Finn, and Henrik Mikaelson. I am the wife of Lucas Blackthorn. I was Mikael's favorite child. I am like my brother Nik, a Hybrid. But I am the Original Hybrid Witch.Yes.You heard me correct. I became a vampire just like my siblings. But I was kinda different from them. I got angry with my mother and lashed out on her. That is when I realized that I still had my powers. Finn and Kol were jealous of me. Everyone including me was still curious about how I still had my powers. Lucas was our childhood friend. He was Nik's best friend when he was small. Everyone loved him. Even mother and father. He was just a small boy who was being brought up by his grandmother. When we grew together Lucas and I started falling in love with each other. Mother and Father knew about our love. We got married finally. We left our village and went away to the next.Nope.Don't ever think it's like a happily ever after for me. Because it wasn't. It was actually until Henrik, my brother died.

Read on to find out why my family's and my life turned upside down...

I know this chapter was short and not so good but read on it will get better.

Originally published on 1st April 2017
Edited on 22nd June 2020