Chapter 17: The device/ Space battle

Recaps: "All right I guess you could but if you feel uncomfortable you come back aboard the ship" I said as Blake nodded.

Blake's pov:

It's been a week since I told mom and dad about my idea and Yullian had finished the device a few days ago "We've got a hit on the thing" Kei said "Ok let's get ready" dad said as I went to get ready "Sweety remember if you don't feel comfortable doing this then got back inside the ship and dad will do it ok" mom said as dad agreed "Ok mommy but I won't feel uncomfortable I have to do this" I said as mom frowned "Sweety we've already told you you are not useless" dad said as I nodded "Alright well good luck sweety" dad said as I nodded and put on the suit making sure my oxygen cannula was still on as I got on a ship and flew towards the weird looking thing.

Once I got in front of it I breathed in and out as I got out and looked at it as it stood still "Ok here I go" I said as I reached towards the middle of the chest where the hole was at as I went to grab the controlling device the thing opened its eyes and looked at me as I gulped "Hi" I said as the thing hit me making me fly backwards "Blake are you ok" mom asked as I looked at the thing to see it was getting ready to fire something as I gulped and it shot the thing towards me as I closed my eyes only to hear the thing explode as I opened my eyes to see it was no where near me and I looked in the other direction as my eyes widened.

"Phantom and Jenna" I said as Jenna had hers eyes closed and Phantom was looking down and I looked towards the window to see mom hugging dad as I smiled "They are both alive" I heard mom say as I smiled and looked back towards Phantom as he looked up and I saw he looked identical to dad "Phantom" I said waving at him as he looked at me then tapped Jenna with his foot as she opened her eyes and looked at the weird looking thing as Phantom said something to Jenna and see flew over to me as he jumped off of her and landed in front of me as he grabbed me and pulled me inside the ship.

"Are you ok Blake" Phantom said as I smiled and hugged him "I guess that means a yes" he said as I smiled "Where have you been" I asked him "That's a question for another time we need to get back to the ship and get out of here" he said as I nodded and he sat on the side where the steering was at as I sat on the other side "Alright let's go" he said as he flew back to the ship while Jenna held the other man back "Phantom where have you been" mom said once we got on the ship "I'll explain later we need to get out of here now" he said as dad nodded and told the Arcadia to get out of here as Jenna got in and we took off into in skip.

Logan's pov:

After we left me,Harlock,Blake, Phantom, and Jenna walked somewhere private as I stood next to Phantom "Where have you two been" Harlock asked "Well after the ship exploded we well died but I'm assuming since you have dark matter in you dad it must have revived me and we'll Jenna somehow was revived with the meteors I was able to find after that we left the spot of the explosion and we both started looking for you three" Phantom explained as I smiled and hugged him "I'm happy your ok" I said as Phantom hugged me back and I felt Harlock squeeze into the huge along with Blake.

"Don't ever do that again Phantom" Harlock said as he nodded and we all walked to where the rest of the crew was "Phantom's alive everyone" Harlock said as everyone cheered "Where's Kei" Phantom asked Harlock "In her room go talk to her" he said as Phantom nodded and left as me and Harlock smiled at each other and then Harlock took his seat as I stood next to him, "What's taking Phantom so long" I said as I looked at Harlock to see him smirking "Why are you smirking" I asked as Harlock got up and led me away from the others "Phantom and Kei are you know what" Harlock said "Making love" I said as Harlock nodded.

After a while Phantom walked inside as Harlock smirked at him and he rolled his eyes "So how was your talk" Harlock said as I hit him on the side "It was OK why do you ask" Phantom said as I looked at him smiling "Oh please Phantom I know exactly what you were doing" Harlock said "So then why did you ask silly" Phantom said as Harlock looked at him "Well then you had an amazing time with your talk" Harlock said as I looked at him and chuckled "Yes father it was so amazing" Phantom said as I laughed "Well ok at least I know my son finally had s-'' "DAD" Phantom yelled cutting off Harlock as I laughed.

"So now what" Phantom asked "Why don't you go to Kei's and do round two" Harlock said as Phantom glared at Harlock and I chuckled "Alright Harlock enough and Phantom go on and spend time with Kei we will watch the ship" I said as he nodded and walked out as Jenna walked in "Thank you Jenna" Harlock said as she looked at him upset "For what Harlock" Jenna said "For keeping Phantom safe" he said looking at Jenna as she looked down nodding her head no "I was the one who killed him Harlock" Jenna said "But he forced you to shoot the machine" Harlock said standing up as he walked to Jenna "Yes he did but still" Jenna said as Harlock wrapped his hands around her and hugged her as she cried into his chest.

After a while Harlock led Jenna to her room as I followed them "Get some rest Jenna" Harlock said as she nodded and walked inside as Blake walked up to us "Mom, dad can I sleep with Jenna" she asked "Not today sweety Jenna isn't really feeling to good" I said as she nodded and left as I walked to our room with Harlock holding my hand "I love you Harlock" I said "I love you too Logan always remember that" Harlock said as I smiled and we entered our room as Harlock closed the door and I went to get some clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower as I heard footsteps and looked back to see Harlock walk into the bathroom with me as I chuckled.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter for all you Harlock and Logan lovers enjoy