Chapter 13: New recruit/ Blake's in love

Recaps: "Mom started chasing dad because Blake asked dad if he still controlled mom" I said walking towards the helm as she chuckled.

Blake's pov:

Today is my 16th birthday as I got up smiling and heard someone knocking "Come in" I said to the person as mom, dad, and Phantom walked inside "Happy birthday sweety" dad said kissing my forehead "Thank you daddy" I said "Happy birthday beautiful" mom said as he sat on the bed and I curled up next him "Happy birthday sis" Phantom said as I smiled "Thanks big brother" I said as he smiled "Your welcome sis" he said "Where's auntie" I asked looking at the door "She's outside feeding on meteors wanna watch her" Phantom said as I nodded a yes "Get dressed I'll tell auntie to wait for you so you could watch" dad said walking out as I got up and got changed.

"Mommy I'm low on medicine" I said "Alright sweety Zero has a lot more in the infirmary I'll tell daddy to get you some" mom said as I nodded and grabbed Phantom's hand as he entwined his fingers with mine and walked out "Is dad getting some new recruits today" I asked "Yes once Jenna gets back on we are going to a planet to get a new recruit" mom said as I nodded, once we arrived at the helm I looked outside to see Jenna looking inside and when she saw me she immediately went back to feeding on the meteor "Wow that's so cool" I said as dad chuckled and signaled me to go to him as I let go of Phantom's hand and walked to dad getting his hand as I looked outside at auntie.

Once she finished eating she came back aboard the Arcadia and we left towards the planet "That was really cool auntie" I said as auntie smiled "Happy birthday girly" auntie said as I smiled "Auntie do you think I'll ever get a boyfriend" I said as dad and Phantom looked at me "Absolutely not" they said as mom walked towards me "Of course you will sweety" mom said as dad glared at him "Don't you glare at me Harlock" he said as dad grumbled and walked to his chair as Phantom took the wheel "Come on let's leave these two grumpy men here" mom said "Excuse me young man" dad said looking at mom.

"You heard me Harlock" he said walking out with me and auntie "You know daddy's going to kick your butt right" I said as mom shrugged "I don't really care any more" mom said as I chuckled and we all walked into my room as auntie went into my drawer and looked into it "Here put this on along with these shorts we are going to mess with Harlock and don't worry he won't kill me cause he knows I'm protecting you and your brother" auntie said as I went to the bathroom and changed into the tanktop and shorts as I walked out and showed my mom and auntie "Wow I really love that tanktop and those shorts sweety" mom said "Daddy won't kick my butt right" I asked as mom chuckled "Dad would never lay a harmful hand on you even if he's angry" mom said as I smiled.

Logan's pov:

After Blake changed into the shorts and tanktop we arrived at the planet as I looked at Blake who seemed a little nervous to walk out her room wearing the clothes "It's alright auntie will protect you along with me,dad,and Phantom" I said as she nodded and grabbed my hand entwining her fingers with mine as she did the same to Jenna "Alright come on" Jenna said as we walked towards the hanger deck and I saw Phantom and Harlock standing there facing away from us as I walked up to Harlock and layed my head on his shoulder "Hi daddy" Blake said "Hey bla-" Harlock looked at Blake up and down "Why may I ask are you wearing these outside of your room" he asked "Because I told her to" me and Jenna said as I smiled at Harlock.

"Go change right now" Harlock said as Phantom looked at Blake "Are you really going to make your daughter walk all the way back to her room" Jenna said as I looked at Harlock "Fine stay here" Harlock said looking away as Phantom took his sweater off and put it on Blake as Harlock smiled "Thanks Phantom" Harlock said as I rolled my eye and looked back towards the deck to see all males and I looked at Blake  who was staring at the last man to the right and I smiled as I looked back at the men "What do we sail for" Yullian asked as the men started answering "For freedom" the last man said as I mentally high fived the dude "Welcome aboard" Yullian said as he got on and we left the hanger deck.

We walked back to the main floor as Harlock made Blake sit on his lap as I rolled my eyes while I stood on one side of the chair and Jenna on the other side "Blake don't move to much" Harlock said as I looked towards him and I saw his little friend trying to break free as me and Jenna busted out laughing "Shut up both of you" Harlock said as Blake stood up and walked to Jenna with a unreadable expression as Harlock got up covering himself and dragged me out of there and towards our room as he dragged me inside and closed the door "Help me" he said as I chuckled "How may I be of help to you Harlock" I said as he dragged me towards his chair and sat down "Pleasure me" he said as I chuckled.

I touched Harlock as he moaned and I chuckled as I moved my hand a little faster and he moaned loudly "Alright I'm done have fun with the rest" I said getting up as I quickly moved away "You ass" Harlock said looking at what I did to him "What you didn't tell me when to finish you just said to pleasure you" I said as Harlock glared at me and I walked up to him as I grabbed him and "Shit Logan gentle" Harlock said as I moved my hand quickly "Fuck Logan keep going" Harlock said as I quickened my hand move movement "I'm about to" Harlock said as he came and I let go of him "Alright now I'm going to go back to Blake" I said as Harlock nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter just for you all Logan and Harlock lovers enjoy