Chapter 2: Making love

Recaps: "Following you" he said as he put his hand on my back and pulled me towards his room as my palms started to sweat.

May contain horrible sexual scene read at your own risk

Harlock's pov:

I took Logan to my room and opened the door as I let him inside and closed the door behind me "What are you doing Harlock" Logan asked as I ignored him and walked to my dresser taking off my cape and weapon belt off as I set them on the desk and turned to look at Logan who seemed a little nervous as I smirked "You nervous" I asked as Logan looked at me and nodded a no as I smirked "Yea you are" I said as he looked down and I walked towards him lifting his head up and kissing him as I roamed my hands through his hair until I found the strings of the patch and took it off as I stopped kissing him and looked at his eye where the patch was and traced the scar "I took yours off now you take off mine" I said as he nodded and trailed his hands towards where the strings where as he removed the patch.

I looked back at Logan to see his eye sparkling with want as I smirked and cupped his head with my hands as I tilted his head a little and slammed my lips to his as he snaked his hand around my head and I gently grabbed his back and pulled him up without a struggle as I carried him towards the bed and threw him on it as he landed on the bed and looked at me as I smirked "For worry I'll be quick about this" I said taking his shoes off along with mine and throwing them somewhere as I got ontop of Logan and started kissing him again as I trailed down his neck leaving hickeys until I got to his sweet spot as I started sucking harshly and earned a moan from Logan.

I started to take off my jacket and shirt as I pulled away and took off Logan's shirt then went back to sucking on his sweet spot as I finished removing all the clothing and felt Logan's groin rub mine as I moaned "All this for me" I said once I pulled away as Logan blushed and I smirked "Don't worry I'll make sure you are well pleasured" I said as I went to the side table and took out the bottle I had in there as I put some on my hands and started to rub Logan's groin as Logan threw his head back and moaned loudly as I smirked and kissed his stomach as I started making my way down until I reached my destination and started kissing at the sensitive spot as Logan grabbed the sheets and held them tightly his knuckles turning white as I continued my actions and  decided to suck on it.

Logan yelled out my name as I moved forward and backward with him "Harlock I think I'm close" Logan said as I took my mouth out of his groin only to pull him close to me and thrust into him as he yelled my name "Say my name again Logan" I said thrusting harder into him "Harlock" he yelled as I thrust harder and faster as I began to see white "Shit Logan your tight" I said as I was nearing my climax and my mouth fell open as I finally came along with Logan and I pulled out laying next to him "That was the best sex I've ever had" Logan said as I smirked "We could go for round two" I said as he looked at me and nodded and yes as I got back on top of him and went  for round two which ended up being six rounds at the end.

Sexual content ends here

Logan's pov:

I had woken up hours after the last round with Harlock as I felt like puking and tried to get up but my ass was hurting like crazy "Fuck" I said as I tried again this time succeeding as I rushed to the bathroom and started puking, once I finished I used the restroom then walked out as I saw Harlock still asleep and decided not to wake him up so I put my clothes on along with my boots and walked out and towards the medical center "Zero can you please check me I threw up this morning" I said as zero nodded and walked me to a room as he gave me a small bottle and told me to pee in it as I did then waited for him to come back "Congrats your pregnant" Zero said as my eyes widened "I'm sorry what did you just say" I said still a little shocked "Your pregnant" he repeated as I held my head feeling dizzy "Logan are you ok you need to go eat something" Zero said as I nodded "Zero please don't tell Harlock" I said as he nodded and I  walked to the dining area.

Once I walked inside I saw Yullian and Kei in line as they waved at me "So how did it go with the captain" Kei said as I tried not to limp to much "It went great" I said sarcastically "Really cause when I went to go give him some news about Gaia I heard you yelling his name out" Yullian said as I punched his shoulder "Oww hey easy Logan" Yullian said as we got our food and sat at our usual spot and I began to eat quickly considering I was really hungry "You ok Logan" Kei said "Besides the fact that my ass hurts I'm fine" I said as Kei chuckled "You don't seem fine to me you sure your ok" Yullian said as the door to the dining area opened and Harlock walked in "I'll tell you later privately" I said as they nodded and I saw Harlock walking towards me "You left me alone this morning" he said "Sorry I was just hungry" I said as he looked at Kei and Yullian who only shrugged.

"Sit with me" Harlock said "I'll sit here with my friends" I said "Go on Logan we'll be fine" Kei said as I glared at her "Let me guess you don't wanna move cause your ass hurt to much" Yullian said as I kicked his leg under the table as Kei laughed "Oww what is with you and hitting people" Yullian said as I glared at him and looked at Harlock to see he was smirking "Wipe that smirk off your fave Harlock" I said as Kei looked at Harlock "Well if my memory is correct I do believe you told me you wanted rough and hard during our second round so I delivered" he said as I choked on my water as Kei and Yullian laughed "Your an ass" I said "I believe I do have one yes" he said as I rolled my eyes and finished my breakfast.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter ready to go for you Logan and Harlock lovers enjoy