Chapter 16:Missing Phantom/ Blake's idea

Recaps: "I love you all of you" I said as Jenna shot the machine.

Logan's pov:

It's been 5 years since Phantom and Jenna's death and I still missed them both "Mommy" Blake said as I looked at her "Yes sweety" I said "I miss Phantom and Jenna" Blake said tearing up a little "I know sweety so do I" I said as Blake came up to me and hugged me "Shh don't cry" I said as I felt Blake shaking a little "I miss them so much" Blake said as I heard the door open and looked up to see Harlock walking on as he looked at me with his teary eye "Come here" I said as he walked towards me and pulled Blake and me down as we all huddled close together and we cried.

After a while we eventually stopped crying but I still couldn't forget that day that both Jenna and Phantom ran into the ship and a few minutes later it exploded killing all the drones that were from that ship as I sniffled a little and saw Harlock walk into the bathroom as I sighed and got up walking in "Harlock what are you doing" I said as I walked inside closing the door and saw him with the razor as I immediately took it away from him "Harlock you have to be strong for Blake I know you and Phantom were close but your daughter needs you I need you please just stop this and be their for us" I said as Harlock looked at me "Doing this is what keeps me from feeling the pain of losing Phantom Logan" he said showing me all the scars from the razors as I bit my lip to hold back the tears.

"You've gotta stop Harlock" I said as he looked down "I love you and Blake Logan I really do its just that Phantom was like me when I was younger reckless and doing things like bad decisions and I thought that if I could show him to make good decisions nothing bad would happen but in the end he died" Harlock said tearing up again "Harlock Phantom did this for us he did it to save us" I said as Harlock grabbed me and pulled me towards him as he began to cry again "I'm sorry Logan I'm so so sorry" he said "For what Harlock" I asked "For being a horrible father to Phantom for not being there when you needed me the most and for not helping you through Phantom's death it's just I'm always thinking about myself rather than others that in the end I end up hurting them and myself because they tried to save me and I didn't listen to them" Harlock said as I started crying and he held me close.

"It's OK Harlock I forgive you I know how hard it is to deal with someone's passing but please don't do this anymore me and Blake need you Harlock" I said as he nodded and grabbed all the razors along with the one I had taken away from him as he walked to the trash can and dumped them all in there "You do realize we needed some of those things to shave with right" I said as he stiffened "I'll go get more tomorrow" he said as I chuckled "Again your my idiot" I said as he smiled "Yea I am and I always will be" Harlock said as I smiled and we both walked outside and towards Blake's new room which was farther away from Jenna and Phantom's rooms which was off limit to the crew and no one was allowed to pass through that hall.

Harlock's pov:

Once we arrived at Blake's room we opened the door and saw Blake laying down fast asleep with tear stains running along her cheeks and a picture in here hand as I picked up the picture and looked at it as I immediately started crying again when I saw the picture that was taken a few days before Phantom's death and I felt the picture being taken away from me as I looked to see Logan had taken it and was looking at it as he started to tear up and I took the picture from him as I set it on Blake's nightstand and faced it down so that  no one saw the photo unless they picked up up and looked at it.

"We need to do something about this Harlock" Logan said as I looked at him to see he was looking through Blake's drawer and I looked inside to see that most of the clothes in there was Phantom's "What are you guys doing" Blake said as I turned around to see she was awake "Sweety how long have you had some of Phantom's clothes in there" I asked "Since the last time he let me sleep in his room because I couldn't sleep he let me borrow his shirt for the night cause it was really cold" Blake said as I nodded "Do you still use it" I asked as she nodded a yes and I looked at Logan as he nodded and left the shirt in the drawer.

After that we all walked to the helm as everyone looked at us and smiled and I smiled back at them as I sat on my chair and looked out the window "I'm bored" Blake said as I got up and Logan walked next to us as we all walked out "Dad I have an idea" Blake said as I looked at her "What's your idea sweety" I said "Remember that weird looking thing with the hole on the middle of its chest" Blake said "Yes what's your point" I said as Logan looked at her "What if you make a controlling device for the middle of the thing on the chest so we could control it" Blake said as I looked at Logan "That sounds like a good idea" Logan said as I nodded.

We all walked into Blake's room as she went and laid down and I sat on the side of her bed as Logan laid down with her "So is there anything else you wanna say before I tell Yullian to make the device" I asked "I wanna be the one to put it in the weird human looking thing" Blake said as I immediately looked at her along with Logan "No Blake we already lost your brother we don't wanna lose you too" I said as she looked at me "Please daddy let me do something for once rather than be useless" Blake said as I looked at Logan "Blake your not useless" Logan said "Yes I am I wanna do this mom please" she said looking at me and Logan as I sighed "All right I guess you could but if you feel uncomfortable you come back aboard the ship" I said as Blake nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter just for you all Harlock and Logan lovers enjoy