Chapter 3: Being pregnant

Recaps: "Your an ass" I said "I believe I do have one yes" he said as I rolled my eyes and finished my breakfast.

Logan's pov:

"Ugh" I said as I looked towards my door and saw it open as Kei and Yullian walked in "So what did you want to tell us" Yullian said as I slowly got up considering my ass still hurted like crazy "Promise me you won't tell Harlock" I said "Uhm sure I guess" Kei said as I looked at Yullian "Sure thing Logan" he said "Well...ok...uhm...I'm...uhm...pregnant with harlock's kid" I said as there eyes widened "Logan you have to tell Harlock" Kei said as I nodded a no "Why" Yullian asked "Because I'm scared" I said "Scared of what" Kei asked "That he would leave me" I said as Kei and Yullian looked at each other "We'll prove your wrong" Kei said as I raised an eyebrow "How" I asked "By telling him" Yullian said walking out as my eyes widened "No don't do it" I said getting up as I rushed out only to come face to face with Harlock "Pregnant huh" Harlock said as I bit my lip "Maybe" I said "Did you really think I was that cruel to just leave you when you got pregnant" he said as I looked down only to feel harlock's hand under my chin as he gently lifted my head "Well your wrong" he said kissing me as I snaked my arms around him and smiled.

Once we pulled away he rubbed my back "So does this mean I'll have to pleasure you a lot now" Harlock said as my eyes widened "Uhm may-maybe" I stuttered as he smirked at me "Do you want me to do a quick one right now" he said "No my ass still hurts" I said "Hey you said rough I gave you rough" Harlock said as I punched his arm lightly "Really" he said as I rolled my eyes and walked away as I felt him grab my hand and walked with me towards the main bridge "Everyone Logan is pregnant so you best be careful with him or else I'll teach you a lesson" he said as everyone nodded and he sat at his chair as I walked to the helm and took control of the ship as I breathed in and out slowly.

After a while I began moving around a little to much as I bit my lip and heard someone walking towards me"You ok" Harlock whispered into my ear as I nodded a no and he took me out of the bridge "What's wrong" he asked me "Uhm you still remember what you told me a few hours ago" I said as he smirked "Your getting horney aren't you" he said as I bit my lip and smashed my lips to his as he immediately kissed back and grabbed me gently hosting me up and walking me towards his room never once breaking the kiss until he got to his cabin and put me down as I saw Miime there and my face went red "Miime may you please leave" Harlock said as Miime nodded "Congratulations" she said as she walked out and Harlock closed the door.

Harlock looked back at me and started kissing me again as I moaned and started taking his cape and weapon belt off as he started to take his shoes off and I did the same while he took off my shirt leaving me in only my pants as I did the same to him and he once again carried me towards the bed as I felt the mattress behind me and I leaned into the soft fabric "Same as last time or gentle this time" Harlock asked me "Gentle please" I said as he nodded and continued taking off my clothes until I had nothing on and neither did he as he went to reach for the bottle.

"Don't just forget about that" I said as Harlock smirked "Someone is very persistent to start today" he said as I glared at him "No worries love if that's what you want then I'll deliver" Harlock said as he lifted my legs up and thrust into me as I moaned out his name and Harlock purposely went slow "I said gentle but I didn't say to go slow" I said as Harlock smirked and went faster as I moaned as Harlock picked up his pace while I arched upwards a little "I still believe that using the bottle would have been much better" Harlock said as I glared at him "Just saying" he said thrusting deeper into me as I moaned louder.

Harlock continued his actions until we both came together and he laid down next to me "I would rather go with rough and hard like last time" Harlock spoke as I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Why don't I try to pleasure you" I said as Harlock laughed "I'm not exactly a bottom person Logan I prefer top" he said as I looked away and got up or at least tried to but my ass was hurting like crazy so I couldn't even move without it hurting "Something wrong" Harlock said getting up and going to his bathroom "Yea my ass hurts and I can't exactly move right now" I said as Harlock chuckled "Need help" he said walking towards me "Yes please" I said as he helped me up.

Harlock's pov:

Once I helped Logan up we both walked to the shower as Logan got in first then me "You know Harlock I could at least be a top person just for a night" Logan said as I chuckled "Not happening Logan" I said as Logan huffed "Whatever" he said as I looked at him and smiled "But if you want me to give you a blow job one time I would be a happy to do so I happen to have a little something stored away somewhere" I said as Logan's eyes widened "Please don't tell me you have a-" Logan started laughing as I smiled "A butt vibrater yes" I said as Logan continued laughing.

"Whenever your done laughing the water is warm" I said as he stopped laughing and took a shower with me "I still can't believe you have one of those" Logan said as I rolled my eyes "When your horney and you have no one to do it with then you go to plan B" I said "And your plan B was to get a butt vibrater and use that while you pleasured yourself" Logan said as I nodded a yes and he started laughing again "You know what Logan there is no sex for a month" I said as he immediately stopped laughing "Alright I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you" he said as I smirked "I knew you would shut up when I said that" I said as he rolled his eyes and got dressed as I did the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: So here's another chapter just for you Logan and Harlock lovers enjoyyy