Chapter 10: Guardian

Recaps: "Then we'll have to be quiet" I said as I pulled Logan to the bed.

Jenna's pov:

It's been nine months since I returned to the Arcadia and I have been happy being around Blake and the captains "Jenna I need your help" Logan said as I looked at him as he rubbed his stomach which was very big "Yes Logan" I said as I walked towards him "I know this isn't what you thought I would sat when I asked for help but could you please give me a massage in my feet they are killing me" Logan said as I chuckled "Of course Logan" I said as he smiled and I began to massage his feet "Thank you" he said once I finished "Your very welcome" I said as I went back to my spot on Miime's chair.

Me and Miime have become sisters we take care of each other and help one another out and Harlock is well like my brother along with Logan which Is awkward but hey when your stuck in a science lab for years being an experiment to the Gaia coalition you get lonely "I'm back" Harlock said walking in as I snapped out of my thoughts "Hey honey" Logan said as they kissed "How have you been Jenna" Harlock asked kissing my cheek "Other than taking care of Logan I've been fine" I said as Logan looked at me smiling "What did he make you do this time" Harlock said "Nothing just massage his feet" I said as Harlock nodded.

"Alright well I'm going to go get Logan something to eat do you want anything" Harlock asked me "Not today" I said as he nodded and left "Jenna what's wrong" Logan asked me "Nothing" I said "Jenna you've been spacing out lately are you sure your ok" Logan said getting up as I quickly went to help him "I'm fine I promise" I said as Logan sighed "Alright I guess" Logan said as I walked him to the table and he sat down on Harlock's chair "Jenna how scary can you get" Logan asked out of no where "It depends on what the cause of me being angry is" I said "So if someone hurts my little girl or boy how angry would you be" Logan asked "Very angry" I said as Harlock walked in "What are you two talking about" he asked as I looked at Logan who looked at Harlock.

"We were talking about how mad Jenna would be if someone hurt our kids" Logan said "I would be very angry" Harlock said putting the food in front of Logan as he began eating peacefully "What about you" Harlock asked "I would probably kill the person" I said as Logan and Harlock looked at me "What" I asked as they smiled "We could tell your going to be there guardian" Logan said "I already am there guardian even though one of them still isn't born yet" I said as Logan smiled and continued eating as I sat back on the chair, we were sitting around harlock's chair talking when Blake started crying "I got this you stay there Jenna watch him" Harlock said as I nodded and saw Harlock walk towards Blake's crib.

Logan's pov:

I watched as Harlock got Blake and fed her as I smiled "How has your pregnancy been going" Jenna asked "You should now silly you've been keeping an eye on me" I said as Jenna chuckled "I know I just wanted to mess with you" Jenna said as I chuckled and looked back towards Harlock to see him putting Blake back in the crib as he turned on the animal things and walked towards us shutting off the light on his side of the room "You know we are going to have to get them there own room when they get older right Harlock" I said "I know I told Yullian and Kei if they could move to the farther side of the ship when the kids get older so that they are close to Jenna" Harlock said as I nodded.

After that we talked for a while longer "I should check up on the crew I'll be back in a little while Jenna you know what to do" Harlock said as Jenna nodded and Harlock walked out as I yawned "You wanna go to the bed so you could go to sleep" Jenna asked as I nodded a yes and she helped me get to bed as I laid down and covered myself with the blanket "Good night Logan" she said "Night Jenna" I said as I fell asleep, I woke up a few hours later and saw it was pitch black as I turned around but Harlock wasn't in bed and I looked towards Blake's crib to see she was there as I got up and looked around but didn't see Jenna anywhere as I began to panic a little.

I got up and walked out closing the door behind me as I looked around but saw nothing as I continued to walk and saw the halls completely empty as I walked to the main bridge but no one was at the helm or even in the main bridge as I noticed we were traveling through in skip "Where is everyone" I said as I continued to roam the ship but found no one or even any signs of life on the ship as I decided to check on the monitor "Life signal on board Arcadia three" the monitor said "Where's everyone else" I said as I looked up where I could find the third person "Person in the infirmary" the monitor said as I walked towards the infirmary.

When I got there I walked inside to see light spilling out from one of the rooms as I walked towards it and peeked inside to see Jenna "Jenna where's everyone else" I asked walking in the room "They were taken hostage I tried to fight them but Harlock told me to go and keep you safe but I didn't listen and the last thing I remember was getting hit by something hard and I fell to the floor unconscious, I woke up a few hours later and immediately went to make sure you were ok and I saw you and Blake sleeping peacefully so I didn't bother to wake you up the ship went into in skip to try and get as far away from the other people as possible until you come up with a plan to save your husband and the crew" Jenna explained as she turned around and I saw blood covering half her face as I teared up and ran to her as I began crying hoping Harlock was going to be ok and that whoever did this was going to pay the ultimate price.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter just for you all Harlock and Logan lovers enjoy