Chapter 12: A few years later

Recaps: "Yea and it's a good thing Yullian finished it for you" I said as Yullian chuckled and left as I put both Phantom and Blake in there cribs.

Harlock's pov:

It's been a few years since Logan gave birth to Phantom and Blake and they were both a handful especially Blake "Blake no running remember what Zero said" I heard Logan say as I smiled and the crew chuckled as Phantom ran into the main bridge and looked at me "Hey there Phantom looking for me" I said "Yea" he said running towards me but hid behind the chair on the other side of where they came from "Playing hid and seek" Yullian asked "No I'm hiding from mom" he said "What did you do" I asked "I colored Blake's hair pink" he said proudly "Phantom why would you do that to your sister" I said "Cause she was getting annoying so I colored her hair pink" Phantom said as I heard footsteps "Go to your room Phantom right this instant and you will not be playing any games your punished for the rest of the day" I said as Phantom sighed and walked to his room as Blake came in with tears in her eyes as I looked at her and frowned.

"Harlock where's Phantom" Logan asked "I sent him to his room he's punished for the rest of the day because of this" I said getting Blake's hot pink hair "Alright now I gotta figure out how the heck to take this stupid color off" he said as Blake hugged Logan's leg crying "Blake may I speak with you alone" I said as she nodded and I carried her out of the main bridge "Why did your brother paint your hair" I asked "Because I was being annoying" she said "What were you saying or doing" I asked "It's not fair that Phantom gets to run around and not wear this breathing thing while I have to wear it and not run around" she said as I frowned.

"Blake you know the oxygen cannula is for your own good" I said "I know but he just likes to brag about how I can't do stuff that he could do" she said crying hysterically "I'm going to knock some sense into your brother right now, why don't you t...

"Blake you know the oxygen cannula is for your own good" I said "I know but he just likes to brag about how I can't do stuff that he could do" she said crying hysterically "I'm going to knock some sense into your brother right now, why don't you tell mom to take you to aunt Jenna and see if she could take it off for you" I said as Blake nodded and walked to where Logan was at as I walked to Phantoms room "Phantom we need to talk" I said closing his door as he looked at me "About what dad" he asked "About what your doing to your sister" I said sitting on his bed as he sighed and stood up from the bed "You know your sister had a rough life especially inside your mother's belly yet you brag about what she can't do and you mock her why is that" I asked "I don't know dad" he said "Your lying Phantom" I said "Alright you wanna know why" he said as I nodded.

Phantom's pov:

"I feel like you guys are giving more attention to Blake than to me so I thought that by making her upset and bragging to her about things that I could do and she can't would get your attention on me to" I said tearing up "Phantom me and your mom love you both equally we just pay more attention to Blake because she needs to be well treated on medication and we have to make sure that the thing she's wearing never runs out of oxygen" dad said as I looked down and he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him "I love you Phantom ever since you were born I've loved you I took care of you while your mom took care of Blake and we would always switch you two, your mom would always look at you with love never once did me or him hit you or hated you we loved you both of you" dad said as I began crying and hugged him "Shh it's OK Phantom" dad said as I looked at his lone eye.

"What if Blake hates me" I said crying "She would never hate you Phantom in fact I need you both to be really close cause when we get a new male recruit he may be about yours and Blake's age and I need you to help me make sure he doesn't kiss her or anything" dad said as I chuckled "What about me" I said as he looked at me "Ehh you could like who ever you want just as long as you keep an eye on Blake" he said as I chuckled "That won't be far daddy" I said as he looked at me "Are you taking your mother side to" he said as I chuckled "No daddy I'll keep an eye on Blake I promise" I said as he smiled.

"Now why don't you go apologize to Blake and if you want I'll go with you" he said as I nodded and we both walked out and towards Jenna's room "Knock knock" dad said as he walked inside "Hey honey" mom said as dad kissed him "Where's Blake Phantom wants to apologize" dad said as mom looked at me and smiled as I walked up to him and hugged his leg as he rubbed my back "She's in the bathroom with Jenna they'll have to bleach down her hair and change her hair color" mom said "To what color" dad asked "Well Blake wanted her hair black so they are doing it black" mom said as dad nodded.

A few hours later Blake walked out with dad's color hair but a little darker as auntie was cleaning her bathroom "You look beautiful sweety" dad said "I agree" I said as Das and mom smiled at me "Thanks dad and Phantom" she said happily "Phantom didn't you want to say something to your sister" dad said as I nodded at him "I'm sorry Blake for coloring your hair hot pink" I said as she nodded "It's OK I forgive you" Blake said as I smiled "Alright now which one of you two wants to take the wheel" dad said "Me" Blake and I said "Oh boy here we go again" mom said as I looked at Blake who frowned.

"Blake can go first" I said as dad and mom looked at me and smiled "Ok come on Blake" dad said as Blake walked into dad's hand and we all walked outside "Dad do you still control mommy" Blake said as mom looked at Harlock "Excuse me" mom said "Blake it's times like these when you need to be on my back so we could RUN" dad yelled as he ran away from mom "You idiot get over here right now" mom said running after dad as I looked at them and started laughing "Did I miss something" aunt Jenna said walking out "Mom started chasing dad because Blake asked dad if he still controlled mom" I said walking towards the helm as she chuckled.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Here's another chapter for you Harlock and Logan lovers enjoy