End. Look out for sequel.

Your POV

I woke up, stretching out on the bed, cheeks stained with my tears, my eyes were puffy and red. I just couldn't stop crying they killed him, they killed my father.

I looked up at the painted over sky light. I need to get out of here as soon as I can.

Tomi was making chocolate lava cake today, that means I get my chance to get the glue off and be done with it, I'll take it off, make my ladder while they're asleep and me and sushi are out of here.

I looked at sushi, I'm so glad Haru never got a chance to hurt him. "Hey sushi, when we get out do you wanna get a friend?" The cat hissed slightly.

My stomach sunk like the Titanic when the door opened, praying that whoever walked in didn't hear me.

Tomi was standing there, he threw me a apple. "Thanks." I mumbled under my breath, catching the apple.

"No problem." He smiled at me, everything about him made me want to curl up and die. My poor dad, I miss him.

Honestly after a year after my dads death I thought mom paid someone to do it, guess not.

I miss dad, mom, and Lucy. No one should've died just because two boys have an obsession over me.

I'm a regular girl, nothing special about me. "Hello?" My train of thoughts crashed as I heard tomi talking.

"Where you listening?" He asked. I shook my head blatantly.

"God damnit, (y/n) do you want ice cream with your cake?"

"No, thanks." I laid back down, I heard food go into sushis bowl. Sushi immediately ran to it, eating.

I yawned, looking at the boring gray wall. This is like an insane asylum.

An insane asylum has to be better than this.

Hmm.. Yeah it has to be.

I heard Tomi leave, I looked back up to the skylight. Skylights are thick, I'm going to need to hit it hard, its old too so it might be easier.

I just need to think it through.

I'm leaving tonight.

The day I've waited for, its here. Woah. Always thought it was just a dream.

A few hours, I couldn't tell how many, but it was awhile before haru carried the tray in, the one with the glue at the bottom in. Tomi held the delicious smelling chocolate lava cake.

They set it own and smiled at me, giving me a big hug, causing me to mentally cringe.

Ew.

Right when they left I got to work, I peeled the glue bottle off of the tray and his it under my pillow. I then ate my food. My stomach sunk, eyes wide and heart beating a mile a minute as the twins walked in, taking my plate and tray. I sighed of relief when they didn't notice anything. Bye bye boys.

Later that night I unscrewed my entire bed. I put the good pieces of wood in a pile. I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt that said. "As if." And a pair of black converse, an outfit they got me when they felt bad. I pulled on the cat hoodie tomi got me and started gluing and screwing wood together.

In the end it didn't look very sturdy, but it would have to do. Their rooms are across the house. They won't hear me break the window... Hopefully.

I leaned the ladder against the wall, grabbing sushi I put him on my shoulder, feeling his claws dig into my skin, afraid to fall. I ignored it.

"We're getting out. Sushi this time for real." I climbed up the ladder, feeling the wood shake like a leave in the wind, sushi's claws digging into my skin, definitely breaking skin.

I got to the skylight and hit it with my fist, a few times and it shattered, easier than I thought, louder too. I should've been smart and put the bed under the skylight so the glass would hot the bed. To late now.

I pulled myself out of the room, onto the roof. I slid down, not hearing anything beside sushi's steady breaths.

I slid down the roof, I hit the ground and held sushi close to my chest as I ran for the nearest store or house.

I reached a store. I ran in, literally grabbing someone's phone out of their hands and calling 9-1-1 in the bathroom.

I told them the shiro twins kidnapped me, killed my adoptive mother, my birth mom and birth father and how one of them raped me.

After that they picked me up, I showed them where the house was. I went inside with them, showing them the boys room.

No one.

I showed them the kitchen and living room.

No one.

I showed them every room in the house.

Still no one.

They said that they'd pay for my apartment and watch me until they knew I was safe. I nodded.

They aren't dumb enough to come after me again. I escaped twice the third time I'd kill them.

THE END. OF THE FIRST BOOK. SEQUEL WILL BE UP TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!