Haru's doctor game

You decided that since Tomi was dressed in his dinosaur outfit again that you would just play with Haru today.

Haru was nice to play with. He checked your reflexes which sorta tickled, it made you giggle each time he did it. Then it started getting scary he tried to give you some pills but you shook your head, he didn't try to force you which you were happy about he tried to go surgery on you which you defiantly refused.

Haru put some bandages on you, till Tomi came in and grabbed his knife. You instantly held onto Haru for dear life. "Don't worry he's not coming near you." Haru told me which made me feel a bit better.

"But doesn't (y/n) have a bandage on, well there's no wound so I thought I would make one for her." Tomi came towards me.

"Tomi stop it." Haru rolled his eyes.
Tomi just chuckled and put the knife back. "Okay okay." He rolled his eyes.

You looked at Haru and he kissed your head. "It's okay little sis." You crossed your arms. "I'm not your sister." You glared at him.

Tomi shook his head. 'Just go with it.' He mouthed to you. Haru teared up. "Yes you are of course your my sister." you decided to go with it so you nodded.

He picked you up and hugged you, spinning you around. You couldn't help but giggle but you still wondered why Haru got so upset when you said you weren't his sister.

After your and Haru's game was over you went over to Tomi and asked. "Why did Haru get so upset?" You asked.

Tomi looked at you. "He's Bipolar." He sighed and looked at Haru for a split second, Haru was busy cleaning up his 'doctor' supply's. "He's always wanted a little sister so now when he's rejected of that he either gets mad or upset."

As he explained further, you nodded in response. "So I have to act like his sister?" Tomi nodded. "Yeah, sadly." he nodded.

Sorry so short I'm sick!
(/"-_-)/