In the night

Sorry my little blood unicorns! I'm really behind >^< and I'm moving so I'm packing a lot. At the top that can be Haru or Tomi which ever you want.

A few hours later you had decided they were both a sleep, you got up. Letting your feet hit the cold hardwood floor.

You remembered from when you were a child where to walk and not make a noise. You successfully got out of the room without making a sound. You slowly snuck to the kitchen, one more room and there as an exit. "(Y/n)..." You heard a male voice say from behind you.

"Yeah?" You asked, turning to Haru. "Are you really trying to leave?" He spat at you, causing you to flinch.

"No, I was looking for some tuna for sushi and I was thirsty." Haru narrowed his eyes. He got tuna out of a cabinet and gave you a glass of water. "Get back to bed, now." You nodded and took everything back to your room.

You got to your room, gave sushi tuna even though he wasn't hungry and you sat in bed. "Well I did miss one detail, I didn't grab you. But this time was just for practice." You sighed.

"Right sushi?" You pet sushi behind the ear. He meowed quietly.

"I could never leave you." You told him and let him eat his tuna so it didn't sit out.

You slowly leaned back, you were fighting the urge to sleep till your eyes felt heavy and you couldn't help it.
•••
The next morning you heard a knock on the bedroom door. "(Y/n.)" you slowly got up at the sound of Tomi's voice.

"Yeah?" You asked, your voice a bit dry so you drink some of the water from last night.

"Me and Haru are going to work, the doors and windows are locked from the outside. And don't forget about your mom."

"Okay." You remembered they still threatened to kill your mother if you escaped or tried.

You got up, getting dressed in high waisted black shorts, a white crop top with a heart necklace and black vans.

You left the room, sushi still asleep so you left him alone. You went the the living room were the front hall was, that had the exit. Haru and Tomi waved to you and left the house.

You smiled and waved to. You seen there were cameras in the house. You went to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes, then you mopped, as you sang along "buy you a drank." You then vacuum the living room. You then went to the kitchen and made the boys each different meals before they got home.

Haru loved rice and chicken, you made him that. Tomi loved ramen, you made that for him to. You just nibbled on pocky. When they got home they smiled and hugged you tightly.

"Hi." You giggled. They sat down to eat and you just sat on the couch, resting. Figuring out ways to get free.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Sorry so short like I said, I'm moving, going to the movies soon, and all that. By my little blood unicorns of death.