Haru's bad side

I feel like everybody only sees the good side of Haru you have to remember he is bipolar and dangerous. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have promised a smut chapter and that will be up next I swear!

Tomi was sitting in one corner of the room he looked like he was falling asleep slowly. You were still in your little area chained up holding the kitten, soon you heard footsteps coming up old creaky stairs. Haru appeared through the door.

He instantly looked over at you and seeing the kitten, he stomped over to Tomi and kicked him as hard as he could.

Tomi jolted up and looked up at him. "What do you want Haru?" He growled.

Haru glared at the kitten. "What is that? And why does she have it?"

You held the kitten closer and stared at Haru, you never seen this side of him before. Tomi looked at you and the kitten. "That's sushi, her new kitten."

Haru went over to you. "Give me the kitten." You shook your head and held sushi tighter.

Haru growled. "You can blame Tomi he gave you that kitten and now the kitten has to die." Tomi pushed him back. "Can you not see that you're scaring her." Haru shrugged.

"Get that damn cat away from her so I can kill it." Haru growled an looked at you.

Tomi shook his head. "Leave the kitten alone, now she has company when we leave."

Haru sighed. "If I see that thing alone I'm killing it." He stared at sushi. He then went back downstairs.

Tomi looked over at you. "Are you Okay?" You nodded and looked at sushi.

"Is he really going to kill sushi if he's alone?" Tomi looked at you and nodded.

You never realized until now how bad Haru really was, you never thought that you would have to worry about him trying to kill your kitten. You also never thought that Tomi would give you a kitten.

Sorry so short this is just to show that Haru has a bad side too