I miss you.

Your pov

Dealing with my mom was hard enough, let alone seeing those killers coming in every so often, to check on me. I laid in bed, thinking of ways to get out of here.

I found there was a sky light that was actually painted over, it was about. Ten feet up though. I'm only (y/h) (your height). It just wasn't possible, I kept thinking, I noticed the skylight was meant to open so I wouldn't need go break it. I looked at my cheaply made bed, it wasn't glued, just nailed. I made work at removing a screw every hour.

I'll have to take the important screws out when they're asleep. Maybe i could make a ladder out of the wood, use the screws and sheets to hold it all together.

I got in bed, pretending to sleep, I'm guessing Haru came in cause someone hugged me and kissed my head, closing the door.

That night I found a fault in my plan, I just need to wait a few more days. I need to wait till tomi makes dessert, they'll give me my tray, it has a small bottle of craft glue at the bottom of it. Tomi told me haru made the tray and accidentally glued the glue to it.

I could use the glue to connect it all. It was small, but it'll work. I laid in bed and went to bed. The next morning Haru brought in breakfast. I was sitting in bed, petting sushi. I looked that the plate that had bacon, eggs and toast on it. Tomi came In a second later, a cat bowl with soft cat food in it. He set it down and sushi got up, stretching and going to eat it.

I laid down and nibbled on a piece of bacon. "(Y/N), we need to tell you something." I looked at him, not In the mood to hear Tomi or Haru.

"What?"

"We killed your mom... And your dad." Haru said, causing me to shoot up. "What!?"

"We seen you in the park with your dad one day, followed you home, your dad was home alone, we took that chance to kill him, when you were brought here, we found how rude your mom was to you, she was saying awful things about you, so we killed her."

I was sitting there, trying so hard to process. I started shaking in fear and anger. I picked up the plate and threw it at them. "Get out! Get out! Get out!"

The quickly closed the door. I heard them whisper to each other, I closed my eyes, crying my heart out. I always wanted to know who killed my biological parents, I guess i know now.

My dad, the person that took me to the park every week, stood up for me when mom would yell. He was the best father I could ever have asked for.

I looked at sushi. "We're getting out of here this week, just me and you, no one else." Sushi looked me in the eyes and I couldn't stop crying, I stared into that poor cats deep blue orbs. "I'm so sorry you got dragged into this, its not fair." I cried.

I laid under the covers, thinking over everything, how my dad would always play with me and laugh with me. I cried into the pillow, not able to control it. "Dad I miss you." I whimpered quietly.

I clicked my tongue a few times and sushi jumped onto the bed, laying into my side. "You would've liked him, he loved cats, he would've liked you." I stared at the cats lovely gray fur. "One day I'll see him again, hopefully not to soon, I can't leave you alone." I sighed.