No!

A/N- the pic above can be, Haru or Tomi it's your choice, also this is were you are now 18 the real story begins, the twins are 20.

You and your new mother have lived in your modern style house for quite some time, you always tried to get over the Shiro family. It was hard to forget, every time something hit your window like a branch, You would jump to your feet and grab the closest thing to protect yourself.

Your mother often worried, but you always convinced her you were fine. Lately you've been getting strange messages from someone.

DING. Was all you heard, you got up, groaning and grabbed your phone.

Unknown number- hey, we've missed you.

You- who is this?

Unknown number- you'll know soon.

You- whatever. Im going.

Unknown number- wait we've missed you, don't just leave like that.

You- go prank someone else.

You heard a door creak open, you quickly got up. "Mom are you home from work early?" You got up and went into the kitchen noticing the front door open. You closed and locked it. "Dumb wind." You mumbled and went back to the living room noticing another message.

Unknown number- I'll see you in a bit little sis.

You were shocked, your breath stuck in your throat. You grabbed your phone and started dialing 911- before you got to press call, you felt a pain in your neck. The last thing you heard was. "Night night sis." You fell on the couch and blacked out.

~4 hours later~

You woke up and went to rub the sleep out of your eyes then realized you heard the clanging of metal to metal. You looked down and narrowed your eyes to see straight and realized there was chains around your wrists. You quickly looked around, the sleep flushed out of your eyes quickly.

You heard foot steps on stairs and quickly pretended to sleep again. You heard a door being pushed open, you slowed your breathing down to keep pretending. "Awwee she's still asleep." You heard a male voice say.

You felt something kick you, and instantly looked up, glaring. You seen two males around two to three years older, they looked a bit familiar. "Hi sis." One said you looked closer and realized it was Haru. Your eyes widened as you looked at the other and noticed Tomi. You screamed as loudly as possible. You were greeted with a slap across the face.

"Shut up I have a headache" Tomi said.

"My mother is going to call the police, she won't quit!" You yelled.

"Tsk tsk tsk poor us we forgot about her, we'll take care of her." Haru said, you instantly realized your mistake.

"Please don't hurt her! Please!" You pleaded.

They looked at each other then Tomi spoke up. "We can make an agreement, you peacefully stay here and we won't touch her." You thought for a few moments.

"Come on we don't have all day." Tomi growled obviously frustrated. "Fine, deal!" You nodded.

Haru and Tomi smirked. "We do have to go to work, though we probably should stay." You shook your head. "I made an agreement I won't break it." They reluctantly left the room, leaving you with your thoughts.

Suddenly you heard steps up the stairs again. "H-hello?" A voice said, you sat up wondering if someone was going to save you so soon. "Yes yes please help me!" You called, loud enough for the person to hear. You heard the door opening.

Slight cliffhanger sorry so short today im tired