Tomi's good side

That's Tomi ^^^^ the smut will be in The next chapter sorry >~<
•¥•¥•¥•¥••••••••••••¥•¥¥¥•••¥¥¥¥¥•

You jolted up, The chains attached to you clanging together. You seen a Young girl around the age of eight. She slowly and cautiously took a step towards you. "I-I'm so sorry I'm not supposed to be here, I... I just thought that this place was abandoned so I wanted to investigate I'm so sorry!" She frantically apologized and then actually looked at you, she seen that I was chained up.

She gasped "oh my god!" She grabbed her phone, it was a cheap touch screen, but that doesn't matter.

"Yes yes please call the police!" You pleaded.

The girl nodded and started dialing till you seen blood trickle from her mouth to her chin and onto the floor. You screamed when you seen a sharp Silver blade right through her stomach.

The little girl drops the ground her light brown hair now stained with blood, her light green eyes lifeless and her tan skin paler.

Haru was standing there behind the little girl, holding a blood stained knife. you sat there bawling your eyes out.

Haru hugged you. "It'll be okay." Tomi came in to the room a few minutes later, you locked eyes with him and he looked at the dead girl's body. "All right one of us will take care of this and then go to work and the other will stay here."

"I have to get to work." Haru said.

"Okay you go take care of this." He pointed at the girls body.

Haru nodded and grabbed the little girls body and left the room You heard his car start a couple minutes later a minute pull away.

Tomi kneeled besides you you instantly scooted away well as much as you could with the chains on.

"I got you a gift." Tomi said.

You shook your head. "I don't want anything from you!"

He sighed. "Fine I'll keep him." You heard a quiet meow.

Your Head snapped in his direction you looked at him and seeing a cute little light gray kitten.

(The media, if you can't see its just tomi holding a kitten)

"His name is sushi." He chuckled.

You look at the cat and hugged it gently Tomi let you hold him. "He's all yours." Tomi smiled.

You smiled gently and at the cat. "Hi sushi." You said in a cute voice.

Tomi patted your head gently.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry so short I just wanted to make a small little update for you guys know that I'm still here I love you guys thanks for all the support and love