Chapter 4

Alice-

  It's a sunny day and I feel pretty good, considering I'm head of the Monde de Demain "Military" if you will. But one thing claws at my heart..It's mail day. The day where everyone gets handed important notice or mail that either helps their life or destroys it...I never get anything. Except for the occasional knock at my door, which I open to see my  two best friends holding bubble tea for all of us...except today I get no welcoming knocks at my door, and no important mail. 

  I sigh and flop down on my sparkle bed, if you wanna know, it's like a water bed but instead of water its sparkle goop (Sparkle goop beds are amazing!). I sip my leftover Taro bubble tea that I got free from Sky's Tea House earlier this morning. As I finish sucking up the last round, black tapioca pearl, I stop short as a breath catching noise comes from my door. My friends knocking? no...an unfamiliar noise. 

  I stand up and walk slowly to my wooden pastel blue front door. I glance around, look through the small peephole, and even open the door and glance around my green yard. nothing. I close the door and turn around to head back to my sulking on the sparkle bed, when I feel the faint crunch of paper under my foot. 

  I look down and gasp. A letter. a small cream white envelope with a red stamp holding the flap down, and neatly inscribed words written in ink on the front. I pick it up and examine the frontal words.  It says neatly on the front- 

                              - Anonymous-

  I sucked my breath in and peeled off the red stamp and opened the envelope. I pulled out a yellowing piece of parchment with inked words inscribed on it. It read-

          -Sweet dreams Alice, see you soon.-