Chapter 2

Alice, age 16-

  The city of Monde de Demain is back and running again, with Zayne as their new king, and July as his queen ( even though she insists on waiting a little longer for a final marriage proposal!). I was equally surprised how much this world grew back after the war.....it has been almost four years since me, July, and Sky got whisked over here by Zayne himself. We're older and trained for battle...hold up, I didn't mean to scare you..but it's true. I, along with Sky, am a full fledged warrior (just in case we ever come under attack again, I got some mighty skills!) But besides the cool training, and the awesome best friend who is a queen, and getting free boba at Sky's bubble tea house....My life isn't perfect. Of course I occasionally have thoughts about my parents and if they gave up the search for me back on good ol' Earth, and Jasper...I didn't know how bad I would miss him until he left. 

  On the good hand, Simon proposed to Sky! Of course she was surprised....we had to remind Simon that back on earth, you usually don't get married until your twenties or thirties! Simon just turned into a red beet (not literally, hah) and stammered a "maybe in a couple years then!" Sky nodded and gave him a hug. How did she manage to hug him after that scenario! I could never do that! But of course....there's no one TO propose to me anyway.

  The good part about my warrior training is that I have been training for so long with out any fights!  I guess the city of Obsidian is taking a break from raiding us! But there's also a down side to not fighting....No action! No adventure! All in all, I sit down drinking bubble tea and lathering wing shine on my wings! Well, there's bound to be something I can protect my people against eventually, and maybe there will be a day when July finally agrees to get married and be the official queen. Maybe. But for now, I'm just gonna sit back  with my friends and relax, because there's nothing to worry about in our lives, nothing at all.