kiss me pt 3 (last part to the mini story :)

warning, kissing and making out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"huh?"

your pov

hes.. in love with me? is what im feeling love to? this feeling in my stomach, this knot in my gut, this feeling of pain.. i love him. i love Dan Howell. I'm in love with him so much, so dearly.

"Dan i love you too!" i say in between tears.

we kissed, and the held hands back home.

Time skippy

the next day at school, we walked into drama hand in hand, people were gasping, my b/f/n gasped as she looked at us and smiled.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE."

we took our seats but just about when we sat down, the fire alarm drill goes off!

Dans Pov

this is my chance to kiss her again!
"y/n! come on!"
i grab her wrist as she yelps in confusion and we run outside of the school, into a nearby bathroom. i push her against the wall of the bathroom and our lips slowly collide together. my tongue pushes at the mouth and she grants me entrance. i explore every single area of her mouth and when im done, i move onto her neck, slowly grazing it with my teeth looking for her sweet spot.
"d-dan.." she says softly
heh. found it.
i suck at it slightly and a soft moan escapes her.
i slowly let go leaving a string of saliva and look at my work.
"this ways everyone will know youre mine.."
i say to her, she smiles and our lips crash once again.

Hello my wee readers! i hope you enjoyed this little segment short stories!! there are more one shots to come!! also, im experiencing a bit of writers block 😂 anyone ever get that? no? just me okay lol. jk i have no clue😂 but yeah like comment what kinda one shot i should do next!!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!❤️