zoes birthday

"HURRY UP Y/N LETS GO WE DONT WANNA BE LATEEE" yfn yells at me from downstairs.
"Im coming im coming!" i yell at her. i walk down stairs. "ohhh!" yfn is wearing a cute p!atd crop top with white jeans and black vans. "cutte!" i say. "look at you!" yfn says. i was wearing a black and white pin-stripped halter crop top with black skinny jeans and adidas superstars.

(you can change the outfit to whatever you want i just like that one :)

me and and yfn were going to zoe suggs birthday party. it was comfy casual and thats my absolute favourite type of dress attire! we were getting picked up by our close friends dan and phil. low key, i have the biggest crush on dan, but it never occurred to me whether he likes me or not. i guess im just shy.
dan and phil pull up in front of our flat.
"jesus y/n you look beautiful."
excuse me..? did dan really just call me.. beautiful..?
"thank you dan, you look amazing as well." he was in his black jeans, black button down shirt, and silver converse "weapon" hightops. (if you dont know what those are, I suggest you google them, they are evan peters hightops he wears in xmen xD)
"shall we um, get going?" says phil.
"yea hah" yfn says.
____________________________________

*2hours into the party*
"alright alright! time for a little dancing" says the DJ.
they start playing "sweet dreams (are made of this)
"dan! lets go dance?" i say.
"what? i cant dance tho.." he says back cutely.
awwwe.
"come on! it will be super fun!" i say.
"oh alright. just alittle."
we enter the packed dance floor.
"hey! i think i see yfn dancing with phil!!"
"yeah me too!" says dan.
i grab dans hand and he grabs yours back. we walk over to them.
"hey phil and yfn!" you say.
"hey guys!" says phil.
"this is crazy!" says dan.
"i know!!" says yfn. "ive just been "grinding" on phil hah!"
"ohh, y/n looks like we got some competition!"
dancing dirty on dan..? um yes please!

*sweet dreams are made of this.. who am i to disagree.. i travle the world, and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something..*

my back is to dan, real close to him, my hips moving on him, and he holds my hips close, way down almost my butt. he flips me around quickly and his hands slide down to my butt. i wrap my arms around his neck. "y/n ive never really gotten the chance to say this, and its been on my mind ever since i met you.. would you be my girlfriend"
"yes dan of course i'll be your girlfriend!" we kiss, slowly, and when the party is over we go back to Dan and Phils apartment and cuddle for the rest of the night.