Vidcon

Wee key: b/b is blonde or brunette depending on your hair colour! (If you have red hair pretend it's brown😂)

Your PoV

It was my first Vidcon. Me and y/f/n we're going together.
"Y/N HURRY UP! THE UBER IS WAITING" yelled y/f/n.
"I'm coming I'm coming let me get my phone." I grab  it, and head out the door.
"Did..d-d- did you order UBER BLACK?" I stand there shocked and pretty much horrified at the Rolls Royce! That pulls up in front of our house! "Ohmehgerd we can't do this its so expensive!"
"No I didn't order it but..Come on y/n! It'll be fun! I'll pay!"
"Are you sure..?"
"Yes! But omg this is awesome! Now hop in!"
We get in the uber. I was so excited because I was finally getting to meet my two favourite youtubers Dan and Phil! I love them both so much but Dan just has this uniqueness to his appearance that makes him so hot. We arrive at vid con fairly early.
"Y/f/n! Omg it's Dan and Phil standing RIGHT THERE!" They were right there at the elevator looking all spiffy and stuff.
"We should see if there is another entrance so we don't make a scene and try to get by them." Says y/f/n.
"That's actually a good idea-go, go"
We look for another entrance and find one but my black boots are fairly  loud while walking and the marble floor didn't help.
We walk on the other side of the table and didn't look at Dan and Phil, just looking down at our phones.

Dans PoV
"Phil Jesus Christ hurry up we are already late, our stand was supposed to be set us 20 minutes ago."
"I'm coming I'm coming!" I get into our uber which is a crappy old Toyota 4Runner (I Ordered uber black not sure what happened.. Oh well..) we arrive, at the same time, a Rolls Royce pulls up. "Dan that might have been our ube-"
"SHHHH Phil that girl, she just got out of the car.., she's so attractive!"
"Which one the blonde or the brunette..?"
"The b/b!!"
I watch her walk by.
She's wearing my eclipse shirt but it's a silky version that goes off her shoulders. She's also wearing black jeans and knee high platform black boots with skulls on them!
"What the hell why does she win fashion.." I think to myself. Her hair is perfectly swept to the left, like mine, and she is just beautiful. "Phil I need to get her number."
"Dan, you can't just go up to strangers and-"
"They do it to us!"
"Yeah well we are different!"
"Quick I have an idea."
We discreetly walk towards the two girls, I see the one in a blue top start slapping the attractive one. I feel kinda bad, but I laugh a bit.
"Uh... Hi. My name is Dan.. And this is sorta weird.. But.. Um.."
Your PoV
"Ithinkyouaresuperduperprettyandattractiveandcanihaveyourphonenumber?"
Holy..
Stop
did
Dan
Just
"Wait hold on.., what..?" I'm shocked, astonished, and about ready to..to..
I pass out.

Dans PoV
"Wait hold on.., what..?" I'm shocked, astonished, and about ready to..to..
The pretty girl falls to the floor, but not quick enough.
"Whoopsie!"
I quickly crouch down and catch her from the fall before she hits the ground.
"What's her name?" I ask her friend, smiling and brushing her hair away from her face as all of us walk to an emergency first aid stop. I'm carrying her tightly in my arms, and she's light and soft to the touch, and smells like strawberries and pineapples. Yum.
"Her name is y/n."
I lay her on the couch near the lobby, (first aid was closed.)
"She'll wake up, it'll be okay" said Phil, reassuringly.
I gaze down at y/n. God she's gorgeous. The way her hair flows perfectly down her face and her soft skin..
So.. Kissable..
I lean in closer and softly brush my lips against hers. They taste like coconut.
I want more.
I lean back down and kiss her again.
"Dan are we gonna-" Phil does a double take.
"Dan ohmygod."
Your PoV
My eyes slowly flutter open, and I smell, dark Amber and ginger lily.
Mm.
My vision is blurry, but once it comes into focus, I realise something is happening that I never would have dreamed of (okay maybe once) I'm kissing Dan Howell. I am kissing. Dan Howell. Of course I don't push back.
He slowly pulls away to see my face. My eyes are closed but my mouth creeps into a slight smile.
"I can't believe I have just kissed the one and only danisnotonfire." "Three times!"
"Three times?" He says.
"I only kissed you-"
I cut him off and lightly grab his cheeks and pull him closer towards me into a passionate soft kiss. Dan wraps his arms around my waist and we both slowly stand up. I have to go on tip toes to reach him, and his hands slowly make their way from my hips reaching lower and lower..
"Can I.." He asks politely
"Yes you may you big baby!" I say
And his hands are on my butt and we kiss and my hands roam and time passes and flies and people are watching and he grabs my hand and we walk (hand in hand) inside to Vidcon where people can see *us*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was cheesy.
Sorry!😂 I was just kinda like
"Hmm should I..? Can I..?"