Chapter 3

The song will make sense as you read on loves 💕💕

I must have drifted off to sleep a little on dans shoulder, because I wake up to dan a sleep next to me. I cuddle back into his shoulder and he squirms a little but then relaxes again. I look in my bag for my inhaler, and take a puff (the asthma gets to me.)
"Hey dan.. I didn't know you played the ukulele..." I say to him softly, eyeing a ukulele on the table across from us.
"Oh just.. a bit.."
I pick it up and start strumming a bit.

"I have a question..
It might seem strange,
How are your lungs..
Are they in pain.." I lightly sing Dodie Clarks song, "would you be so kind" to Dan, and to my surprise, he chimes in too.

DANS poV

"Cause mine are aching,
Think I know why..
I kinda like it..
Wanna try..?"

We sing together slowly..
"Oh would you be so kind
To fall in love with me you see.."

I slowly look down at y/n and she looks up at me

"I'm trying I know you know that I like you..
But that's not enough.. so if you will please fall in love....."
We stare into each others eyes deeply.. I lean in a little towards her and she does the same.. her red lips are beautiful and her eyes seem to glisten in the day light.. she's so pretty.. I could almost....
"Hey guys!!!" Yells Phil, walking in abruptly, ruining the moment.

HEY YOU CRAZY PARTY PEOPLE THANK YOU AL FOR 9k READS AND OVER 200 VOTES I MEAN HOW WHAT?! ILY ALL !!💕💕 ALSO I WAS LISTING TO DODIES SONG WHILE I WROTE THIS HEHE..