Kiss me part 1.

*Warning* making out and stuff lol

Dan and I have been friends for a super long time, since we were little, but I've always had a huge crush on him, but I don't know if he likes me back. And that's the thing I sound like a freaking 5 year old "oh I have a crush but idk if he likes me back ohh" stfu y/n. You've been best friends for almost 19 years. You're 18. He's 19.. Come on, just ask him..

Working up enough courage one day to ask him, this is the story of how dan and I.. well.. just read it ;)

Dan and I were both seniors in high school, and theatre was our life. Dan was tech. I was an actor. It was one particular show during a performance of the talent show, I was dancing behind my friend who was singing, and in this particular dance, my corset was very tight, and my lace underwear clipped to my tights was revealing, but it was high school, so no one cares.
I put on my outfit, and walked out to rehearsal.
"Jesus. " says y/f/n
"That looks hot.." he said.
I felt sorta weird, my larger upper body chest and larger lower behind felt heavy compared to the rest of my skinny body. That was a perk I guess about me that a few boys like, but believe me it's hard to fit into jeans!
Dancing the routine was another challenge. Not because of the outfit, but because of the boys, so we had to practice in a different room.

"Y/friends/n, I dont get why I have to wear this omg" I said to her.
"You'll know why hehe" she said.
Wot. i thought.

The routine went went smooth and all was good. I wave to dan in my outfit and he winks at me. Hmm.. I thought. Hes acting kinda.. strange..
i walked over to him since practice had ended.
"wanna get popsicals and go to my house?" i say.
he looks at me, his deep brown orbs staring into my soul.
i feel my face flush, and i squeak.
"y-yeah.." he says back to me.

A/N
hey guys sorry if this is short lol ill make a part two soon if you all want :))
also i was just re introduced into the world of anime
WHos sEEn hAikYuu i wannA knOw
im dating oikawa currently and we are raising our son, hinata
BUT GUYS SERIOUSLY ITS SO GOOD
okay thats all for now ❤️😊😂😘💕