Chapter 2

Your POv
I awake to find myself on a squishy couch surrounded by a table and some make up.
I look at my watch.
"Crap! It's already 9:25! What happened.."
I can feel my face heating up, I quickly whip off my jacket, and spot a nearby fan, lean over, and turn it on.
"That's better." I say. I don't care if anyone sees my scars.
And then a thought occurs to me;
I've just missed TATINOF and I have no clue where I am.
I feel tears start swelling in my eyes but I force them back just as I hear two familiar voices.
Oh my god
It's dan and Phil.
"Oh, you're up... that's good." Says dan softly. His chocolate brown eyes glisten as the fan blows his fringe and for a brief moment it felt like I could kiss him.., or do anything right then and there.
"Oh, uh yeah.. um where am I?. and also my name is y/n. And you're dan and that's Phil.. and may I just say I've watched you since 2009 and you two are the only reason I get up in the morning.."
Wow that was a mouth full. I hope I didn't come on too harsh.
"Aww y/n, thank you but...are.. are you okay..?" Says dan, brushing his hands through my hair.
"Y-yeah.. Im okay.. I think.." I try to sit up, and dan notices the bruises and cuts on my arm.
"Y/n! Are.. are those.. what's happening in your house..?"
I can't help it. I break down in tears.
"Can I hug you..?" I ask dan, sipping away tears.
"Yes of course.."
dan pulls me into a tight hug and I embrace him and the hug lasts long until we finally break apart.
I get a text from my brother. It sounds angry.
"I.. um.." I look down at my phone as does dan.

RYAN: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME 5 MINUTES AGO!!!!! YOU LITTLE B*TCH YOU'RE GOING TO F*CKING PAY FOR THIS.

Well that text sounded calmer than most of his. Maybe he's high. I'm not sure, but I don't care anymore. I sit slowly, tears flowing from my face. I look up to see dans eyes glistening with tears as well.
"Y/n, you can't stay with him any more.. he's.. he's.."dan wipes away tears from his face. At this moment when we are hugging, I get another angry text.
"Well, I'm... I should go." I say hesitantly, and then dan does something I thought would never happen. He gave me phone number, and a little kiss on the cheek. I have him a hug and watched him as I walked out.
I got to the train station. I was early. I sat down and cried, tears flowing from my face. In my pain, I banged my head against the wall in anger and screamed. No one was around.. its fine.
"STOOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!" I scream.
"I CANT DOOOOO THISSSSSSSSSS."
I grab my hair and pull it.. but I stumble and fall into the tracks.. I don't care though.
I continue to scream, my nails ripping up against my skin.
Unbeknown to me, dan was following me to the train station, fearful that abuse would get the worst of me. It had.
"Y/N??!!" I hear dan call
"DAN??!" I yell back
I see a light coming through. It's the train.
I try to bring myself back up out of the tracks, but I can't. I.. I can't, my hands are all bloody from punching the wall, and myself. Dan runs over to lift me up just in time before the train comes.
I'm shaking all over and shivering and I grip dan as tight as I can while he carries and rushes me up the stairs from the underground.
"Thank...you." I say. It's cold now, and I left my sweatshirt in their dressing room.
"Here, y/n says dan, giving me his coat." He carries me back to their tour bus (they didn't have a bus in the U.K. Tour but let's pretend they did haha)
"I'm so so sorry.." he says. I sit in a little corner of the sofa in the bus and dan cuddles up by me. At this moment, Phil walks in, and sees both of us crying.
"Dan.. what happened.. is that the girl you said.."
Dan cuts him off when I burry my head into his shoulder. He kisses my head, and runs his hands through my hair...

THANK YOU FRENS sorry this chapter was sad, I promise they will get better!!!!! I was listing to goner while writing it😂😂 you know. Alright see you all soon!! Xoxo