You meet Dan

KEY: Yn= your name :)
Yfn= your friends name

It was a brisk winters day in the heart of London, and your parents were off to America for some time since your dad found a better job over in California. You decided to stay in The UK because it was your home and you were 19 and could make decisions for yourself despite your younger sister's pain and agony of watching you leave. You have to stay with your cousin Phil Lester, who you love and think is just hilarious! You get into your car and drive to Phils place. Now, Dan, you have always had a crush on, but since he had no idea that you existed, you never asked Phil for his number or anything. "Why the hell is it so cold today?!" You think. Your always cold, and in chilly weather, your miserable.
You arrive at their flat and walk upstairs and knock on the door. The door swings opened and standing there is..
Yup, that's right.

Dan.
"Hi! You must be YN!
"Hi," You reply back. Phil is in town right now with a couple of his friends but um, I think he should be back soon..?"
You stare into his deep brown chocolatey eyes that seemed to smile at you when you looked in them.
"Y/n.. Earth to Y/n..." He says laughing a little.
"Oh gosh sorry!" You say. " I uh.. Yeah! Phil back soon.. Right.."
You carry your stuff upstairs into your new bedroom.

TBC.. :)