copyright and other

* W A R N I N G:

Violence and drinking are shown throughout the book. Violence: hence the title The Killing Game.

--

BLURB

Once innocent Ava Cooper witnesses the death of her best friend at the age of fourteen, she begins seeking revenge on the men that were involved, tracking them down one by one and murdering them at age 21. She found pleasure in killing the men who ruined her deceased bestfriend's life and she didn't feel guilty about the fact either. . . to anyone else anyway.

When she runs into West Livingston, her neighbor, she hates the fact that he won't stop trying to get her to open up and that he's distracting her from her sole purpose of being in Los Angeles: to avenge her best friend.

They say opposites attract but what happens when people completely alike begin to fall for each other also?

--

Copyrighted 03-04-17
clffoconda ©

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This story is subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder, and infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

--

Any GIF's and/or pictures I use throughout the book do NOT belong to me unless I say otherwise.

Thank you for choosing to read and I hope you enjoy The Killing Game!

Don't be a silent reader!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow